Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That fish is too cute -especially the lips!

:lol The lips are what made me decide on this ami, then when I read the directions for the lips I was :think what?? :eek how is that going to make lips, in the end it of course it worked out just like the pattern said :lol

What a pretty blanket! Do you mind me asking what pattern that is?

It's a free pattern from bernat.com called crochet diamond mesh baby blanket. I used Bernat Cotton Tots and it is super super soft and snuggly! (sorry it took me so long to respond, I was at work all day yesterday and didn't get a chance to check this thread!)

I :manyheart him. he slept on my bed last night. And yesterday was the perfect day to get it. i needed a bit of a pick me up when I opened him :D

I felt like I was late getting him to you, but looks like he was right on time :D:hug

:blushI'll get the picture of my ami and my "square" posted tomorrow. I know, I know, I'm such a slacker:( I think the chaos has abated for the most part, so now it's time to get my act together and finish everything that I started!

I just got an e-mail from teakaycee (Tammy). Her dh, Ken, is in the hospital and will be for at least a month diagonosed with leukemia. This is a direct quote from her e-mail:

"We're all good. Ken is Good and we are completely trusting God!

Some extra little prayers for the boys would be great! They're doing good. But having daddy sick is tough.

We need prayers support and love. Not sadness. No depressing notes. No feeling sorry. "

Tammy, you know I love you and your entire family! Prayers being sent! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I just got an e-mail from teakaycee (Tammy). Her dh, Ken, is in the hospital and will be for at least a month diagonosed with leukemia. This is a direct quote from her e-mail:

"We're all good. Ken is Good and we are completely trusting God!

Some extra little prayers for the boys would be great! They're doing good. But having daddy sick is tough.

We need prayers support and love. Not sadness. No depressing notes. No feeling sorry. "

Tammy, you know I love you and your entire family! Prayers being sent! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Good Thoughts and prayers being sent

I have a question regarding the squares. If someone has a 3 colors listed for which squares they would like, does that mean you have to use all of the colors or any combination of the colors. I take it that it means either one or a combo of those colors unless otherwise stated but I wanted to check. I'm anxious to get started on some squares.

Sending warm thoughts and healing energies to Tammy and her Family. We hope to see you back soon :). Also a big WELCOME to Sharbysyd! It's good to have you here and always nice to have another person to make stuff for :).

I have a question regarding the squares. If someone has a 3 colors listed for which squares they would like, does that mean you have to use all of the colors or any combination of the colors. I take it that it means either one or a combo of those colors unless otherwise stated but I wanted to check. I'm anxious to get started on some squares.

I go by the list that Sue sends via email. And yeah, I read it as any combination of the colors unless otherwise stated :)

Hello Everyone. I just joined the Friendship ghan list. I look forward to participating! I did some square swaps years ago through the internet and it was tons of fun!

:welcome Glad you joined us.

:eek:eek:eek:eek I totally forgot to mention the blue square I also got...:blush it is a very pretty variegated granny

:lol I was so concerned about you liking the fish, I totally forgot about the square until you just mentioned it :blush

Archived