Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when in doubt...CROCHET!

As soon as I typed it I knew I have a ton of things to do. Sunday is grocery shopping and laundry. Monday we're heading to St. Augustine. Wednesday is day out for Mom. So Tuesday is the only day I don't have anything planned, but I'm sure DH wants to go to the jetty or out on the boat. :lol

:turtle:vheart

I have 3 people I'm waiting to hear from about sending out their ami (everyone else's has either been received or sent). No going to say names, but I sent you e-mails. Please let me know how things are going!

Well huge thank you to Michelle (hershey 038) for my wonderful amis they are too cute. I went to the mailbox today and what do you know AMIS :D! Thank you thank you thank you sooo much I just love love love them :hug.

post-38400-135897585432_thumb.jpg

Well - if you insist! :)

Your word was "monster". So here is the crochet monster.

Now you know why I wanted to steal it! I think its absolutely adorable!!!

Well huge thank you to Michelle (hershey 038) for my wonderful amis they are too cute. I went to the mailbox today and what do you know AMIS :D! Thank you thank you thank you sooo much I just love love love them :hug.

How cute is that!!!!!

haello everyone! how r we all doing today? im good, but i just realized that i can no longer think about ninjas with a straight face :rock

i hope everones weekends have started off on a good note!!!

:hug You're so welcome, Erin! I was just as nervous as everybody else but I'm glad you like them! And your pic turned out so GOOD of them! My laptop's adaptor went out 3 days ago, and when I went to pick it up from the guy my DH took it too, he said he couldn't fix it but now the LCD screen won't come on. :angry:( I finally just now got the old dino hooked back up and have been on pins and needles to see if you got it. Glad you like!! :hug

:hug Darah, thank you so much for the squares you sent Kalie and I! I am so sorry I can't get pics up of them. On this old dinosaur I don't remember how! :angry But ladies, they are BEAUTIFUL! Mine was orange and black and Kalie's purple and lime green. The stitching was exquisite!! What was the name of those squares? But again, they are sooo pretty!!

:hug Darah, thank you so much for the squares you sent Kalie and I! I am so sorry I can't get pics up of them. On this old dinosaur I don't remember how! :angry But ladies, they are BEAUTIFUL! Mine was orange and black and Kalie's purple and lime green. The stitching was exquisite!! What was the name of those squares? But again, they are sooo pretty!!

I'm glad they made it! I kept watching the tracking thinking "dang it's taking forever!" LOL

Your square was the Creeping Trebles pattern here on C'ville (here). I always love the way that one works up :)

Kalie's square I pulled from my 101 Granny Squares book. I'd never done it before, but it was really fun! I wish I could find a picture of it online. My oldest DD (8) saw that square when it was finished and started BEGGING me to make her some like that. :lol

This ami swap is moving right along! Everyone's has either been sent or received (except one person that I haven't heard from yet :tryme ). Once this is all done we will talk about the Christmas swap! :cheer

Hey,

:box I emailed you, before I logged on here. My ami was mailed out today and should reach it's destination Monday (two days before the due date :devil ) I attached you pictures in the email, hope you can see them. My grandma was disappointed today when she found out "ami" was going in the mail.

Hi to everybody, love all the ami's, gotta go :hook

This ami swap is moving right along! Everyone's has either been sent or received (except one person that I haven't heard from yet :tryme ). Once this is all done we will talk about the Christmas swap! :cheer

:hug You're so welcome, Erin! I was just as nervous as everybody else but I'm glad you like them! And your pic turned out so GOOD of them! My laptop's adaptor went out 3 days ago, and when I went to pick it up from the guy my DH took it too, he said he couldn't fix it but now the LCD screen won't come on. :angry:( I finally just now got the old dino hooked back up and have been on pins and needles to see if you got it. Glad you like!! :hug

That was such a clever idea to do. I LOVE smores and these are never going to be gone in like a few minutes :P lol.

I can't wait! I had so much fun with this one :manyheart. I was a little worried that I wasn't going to make the deadline because of all that was going on with us. Plus it took me a while to find something I really liked lol. Plus what could be more fun than sending smiles around the holidays :).

Everyones Ami's are so cute.

On a side note, I take my boards monday....I need some thoughts,prayers, heck anything you think will help me pass these things.

And I have started packing for the beach....my husband has limited me to 1 suitcase :eek. Im rolling my clothes tightly to try and fit as much as possible in said suitcase and its a carry-on to boot...it is so not working well, I dont have room for shoes and I have NO room for yarn :eek:eek:eek .

this ami swap is moving right along! Everyone's has either been sent or received (except one person that i haven't heard from yet :tryme ). Once this is all done we will talk about the christmas swap! :cheer

woot!!

Hey,

:box I emailed you, before I logged on here. My ami was mailed out today and should reach it's destination Monday (two days before the due date :devil ) I attached you pictures in the email, hope you can see them. My grandma was disappointed today when she found out "ami" was going in the mail.

Hi to everybody, love all the ami's, gotta go :hook

You're not the one person Rene'! :lol

Everyones Ami's are so cute.

On a side note, I take my boards monday....I need some thoughts,prayers, heck anything you think will help me pass these things.

And I have started packing for the beach....my husband has limited me to 1 suitcase :eek. Im rolling my clothes tightly to try and fit as much as possible in said suitcase and its a carry-on to boot...it is so not working well, I dont have room for shoes and I have NO room for yarn :eek:eek:eek .

Vacuum bags Tonya! :) I wish you were going to be closer on your vacation! :(

Fingers, eyes and toes crossed for your boards!

I wish you were going to be closer on your vacation! :(

Fingers, eyes and toes crossed for your boards!

I wish it worked out to be closer....next time we are going to figure something out I will be there longer and will take a road trip if necessary.

and thanks I really need everything crossed :D

I'm pretty sure I'm the guilty party!:blush I've been so preocccupied and horribly busy with my dd wedding, that I've gotten behind on EVERYTHING! But the wedding was yesterday, so now I can finally get everything caught up!:cheer My ami will go out in the mail Weds. since I can't get to the P.O before then:(. So sorry for the delay.:hug

Archived