Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ami swap partners have been e-mailed!! If you are on the list and didn't get your partner's name let me know. Remember the name you got in the e-mail is who you are senidng to, but you will get your ami from someone else. Please don't tell who you got until they receive their package. All packages MUST be received by Oct 20th. That gives you just over 4 weeks! If this goes well we will do another one around Nov 1 for Christmas!

BTW, NO EXTRAS! The only thing beside the ami to send is a square if you haven't sent one already to your partner. I want this to be affordable for everyone!

Me

Nicole

Tina

Tammy

Erin

Tonya

Melissa B

Rene'

Melissa F

Michelle

Sabrina

Trish

:turtle:vheart

The squares you sent me are AWESOME!!! :hug

[ATTACH]27610[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

You are Soo welcome!!

Ami swap partners have been e-mailed!! If you are on the list and didn't get your partner's name let me know. Remember the name you got in the e-mail is who you are senidng to, but you will get your ami from someone else. Please don't tell who you got until they receive their package. All packages MUST be received by Oct 20th. That gives you just over 4 weeks! If this goes well we will do another one around Nov 1 for Christmas!

BTW, NO EXTRAS! The only thing beside the ami to send is a square if you haven't sent one already to your partner. I want this to be affordable for everyone!

Me

Nicole

Tina

Tammy

Erin

Tonya

Melissa B

Rene'

Melissa F

Michelle

Sabrina

Trish

:cheer I'm gone to check my e-mail now!! :lol

for all the friendship squares that have been coming in for my daughter!!!!!

you are all the greatest! :hug

[ATTACH]27609[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

Oh good! I think I see mine. I was afraid they got lost in the mail.

we got the tinkerbell fleece at a walmart in maryland...when i go home i'll take a picture of it and post a pic. it used to be on the truck but i got worried about it getting damaged on the truck. i also have my baby blanket she made me...

on another note...i have found a few patterns that look very promising!!

I want to say thank you Michelle for the 2 pretty squares I received today.

Yes, they will fix right in my comfortghan.

:) You are quite welcome!!

Sue, got mine in my e-mail. went running right out to JoAnn's ( nearest one an hour and 1/2 away!). Just got back with my goodies a little while ago! :lol

I want to say a very special thank you to Brenda (bgs) I received a beautiful square from her a week or so ago. Sorry I'm late in posting!

Also thank you to Mandy (mandymae) for the awesome green square I received today!

Today I also received a sweet square from Tina (mom w/a motif). She also sent a pattern book and ami pattern I can't wait to try out!

This has been a very rough month for our family and getting these squares has really brightened my days! Thanks again!

I want to say a very special thank you to Brenda (bgs) I received a beautiful square from her a week or so ago. Sorry I'm late in posting!

Also thank you to Mandy (mandymae) for the awesome green square I received today!

Today I also received a sweet square from Tina (mom w/a motif). She also sent a pattern book and ami pattern I can't wait to try out!

This has been a very rough month for our family and getting these squares has really brightened my days! Thanks again!

Sue, got mine in my e-mail. went running right out to JoAnn's ( nearest one an hour and 1/2 away!). Just got back with my goodies a little while ago! :lol

Now that's a devoted swapper! :clap

I hope things get better for you Samantha! :hug

:ccompute Good morning everyone...

Morning Heather! Get rid of that coffee cup and that's me at the computer this morning! :lol

Just returned from getting an oil change/new battery in my car...I took along my crochet (in my new tote!) and I have to tell you - the attention it attracted was down right embarrassing. Usually I can get by with just a couple of comments...not so today! I had a whole group of guys watching me and saying how they never see anyone crochet (yes, they knew the difference between knitting & crochet) and they wanted to know what I was making, and on & on...I'm glad I couldn't see myself because I'm pretty sure I was blushing. :blush

Archived