Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

mama always said life was like a box of turtle food...

Lol that's awesome :P. One of my favorite movies is Forest Gump! Anyhoo ladies just stopping in to say Hidy Ho! and that I am going to be getting some more squares made here soon. Still trying to adjust to my mom being here but it's great to know that she is doing better and she didn't end up in assisted living. She would not have been happy there and I'm glad I was able to bring her to live here with me and my family. I hope everyone is having a good day and I'll still be stopping by whenever I get a chance to :hug.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sue, I am not going to ask the obvious:think

What could that be? :think Sent! :)

Sounds like something I would do am I rubbing off on ya?? :lol

Naw, I'm a walking example of Murphy's Law. Or is it Newton's Law since it would be my luck to walk under an apple tree and get knocked in the head?? :rofl

:turtle:vheart

:laughroll:laughroll:laughrollNow I know why I got the list. Ok, so I'll ask the obvious:

Why did you put your finger in the fan:think

Usually the obvious is Send me the list! :rofl

I was reaching behind it and in my finger went. The fan had been moved. IDK why. I've learned not to ask why the boss does what he does. :rofl

Well, where were you when I needed you then??? :rofl OMG! Could you imagine the 2 of us loose at the center??? RUN TURTLES RUN!! Crazy ladies out to kiss you! :rofl

LOL Omg yes, I'm still tryin to talk DH into a Roadtrip!!... just gotta save the $ first. Think we'd drive the hubby's (n my kids nuts) between the Flyin crochet hooks and us sayin(hang on honey lemme finish this row) and EEEEEEEEEEE TURTLE!!!!! lol.

I discoverd the other day that one of my cats has a Taste for the Repto-min pellets lol. I heard the container fall.. and i look over and the lid had come off.. I hear "crunch crunch crunch" and there sits my big black fluffy kitty Onyx.. munchin away.. so I put it back.. and sit down 20 mins later.. (plunk) (crunch crunch).. so needless to say Mommy had to put the Turtle food UP in the medicin cabniet

:hiGood Morning!!!!!!!!:hi

Would love to do the ami swap but have nooooo time for another project! I'm way behind on the ones I have and need to do more for Xmas gifts.:eek Oh, well, maybe next time.

It's:rain here in Northern Cali! I love the rain but the drivers out here are nuts! They forget how slick the roads are and still drive like idiots.:2nono

I'm at work so I should get something done but I really have no motivation. Oh well..........

Hope everyone has a great day!:hug

LOL Omg yes, I'm still tryin to talk DH into a Roadtrip!!... just gotta save the $ first. Think we'd drive the hubby's (n my kids nuts) between the Flyin crochet hooks and us sayin(hang on honey lemme finish this row) and EEEEEEEEEEE TURTLE!!!!! lol.

I discoverd the other day that one of my cats has a Taste for the Repto-min pellets lol. I heard the container fall.. and i look over and the lid had come off.. I hear "crunch crunch crunch" and there sits my big black fluffy kitty Onyx.. munchin away.. so I put it back.. and sit down 20 mins later.. (plunk) (crunch crunch).. so needless to say Mommy had to put the Turtle food UP in the medicin cabniet

A lot of our campgrounds have cabins that they rent CHEAP! So that's always something to look into. :hook

:hiGood Morning!!!!!!!!:hi

Would love to do the ami swap but have nooooo time for another project! I'm way behind on the ones I have and need to do more for Xmas gifts.:eek Oh, well, maybe next time.

It's:rain here in Northern Cali! I love the rain but the drivers out here are nuts! They forget how slick the roads are and still drive like idiots.:2nono

I'm at work so I should get something done but I really have no motivation. Oh well..........

Hope everyone has a great day!:hug

You'd have about 3 weeks to make a little ami. Most ami's only take a couple hours to make. You can do it! :lol

A lot of our campgrounds have cabins that they rent CHEAP! So that's always something to look into. :hook

lol do they have cable and internet!! .. I"d be all for it. but hubby on the other hand!. if there is no TV with Cable.. IT's out ****!!!

I'll fig something else.. it wont be for a bit unless he dose REALY good on the truck. (word at the office is there is a HUGE end of yr bonus). soooo if we have bills caught up Mabey I can talk him into comming down then ;) but of course I'd have to talk mom into comming to stay a wekend at my house to Critter sit.. Yea the turtles be fine a weekend. but IT's the kitty's, Bunny and ferrets I'm worried about, I could fill their dish Super full and they'd all think it means EAT AL THIS NOW lol:lol

Thank you Michelle (hershey038) for the two squares you sent me! They're both very pretty!

:) You are very welcome! I'm surprised you got them fast!

:lolBut I've never made one! I guess I could try.....:2nono Wait! What am I thinking!!!!:confused

Come on! I've never even tried before, we can all learn to do this together! ;)

I braved the acorn pattern with very little stress so I'm going to try it.:xfin

:clap Wow! That little acorn looked like you were the professional on ami's! :lol Certainly gives me hope.

I was very busy yesterday. Wound up having the house all day to myself, so I let things go and enjoyed watching my ballgame and got some squares knocked out. I've got 5 packages going out in the morning! :)

I'm way behind, was gone all day yesterday at an all day board game event yay. I'm exhausted today.

I love amigurumis! I preordered PlanetJune's book hehe, my favorite ones to make are amineko though. I have that new book too by Nekoyama, it is so very cute

Archived