Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Nikster guessed Chronicles of Narnia, which is RIGHT! I thought that one would have been a little tougher. Now to think of another one...:think

:turtle:vheart

Ok a few quick questions about these games. 1: Do we have to win the last game to come up with a new one? 2: do they have to be about movies and 3: I don't have any for sale patterns yet so what would be acceptable in that case?

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy all! I just wanted to share an updated picture of Hank. He's getting big and he's quite the looker! :manyheart

post-28827-135897572415_thumb.jpg

While I'm at it, I will share a picture of all of the other cats sleeping on the couch. It struck me as funny because I cannot recall another time that all of them were asleep on the same piece of furniture at the same time.

post-28827-135897572419_thumb.jpg

Please excuse my non-matching curtains. I'm still in the process of changing everything since I got the new furniture. Also, my pillow and blanket aren't typically on the couch. I just happened to have taken a nap that day. :D

Aaaaw! :manyheart I miss my cat...

Howdy all! I just wanted to share an updated picture of Hank. He's getting big and he's quite the looker! :manyheart

[ATTACH]26883[/ATTACH]

While I'm at it, I will share a picture of all of the other cats sleeping on the couch. It struck me as funny because I cannot recall another time that all of them were asleep on the same piece of furniture at the same time.

[ATTACH]26884[/ATTACH]

Please excuse my non-matching curtains. I'm still in the process of changing everything since I got the new furniture. Also, my pillow and blanket aren't typically on the couch. I just happened to have taken a nap that day. :D

the pet store ALWAYS ends bad. lol last time I walked out with Bunz. I literally walked in seen him picked him up and and hour later walked out and not once put him down... :lol Craft Stores are usually okay becaues I'm given a set amount of $$ and let loose :rofl

Apparently its not safe for me to go to work either since I've come home with 2 turtles so far. :rofl

Ok a few quick questions about these games. 1: Do we have to win the last game to come up with a new one? 2: do they have to be about movies and 3: I don't have any for sale patterns yet so what would be acceptable in that case?

Anyone can post a game. They can be anything you want, not just trivia or about movies (before the trivia I did a word scramble about turtles). The prize can be some yarn, hooks, patterns, whatever! The scramble game I sent out some pattern books I didn't want.

[ATTACH]26883[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26884[/ATTACH]

Hi Hank! Hi Cooper! Hi Oliver! Sorry, don't know the last two's name! :)

My camera batteries died and had to recharge.

Wanted to say thanks to Pat for the beautiful square! Wish my cruddy camera caught the great buttery gold color.

You are very welcome. That color was from ILTY and I thought the same thing. I've only gone once since it's over an hour away. I definitely need to get back there so I'm trying to use up a large amount of yarn I have so I have a reason to go buy more. I know I could never have enough put you can no longer get in my den from all the craft stuff and I need to clean it out.

Ok, back to this facebook thing. I did do all the ones that had a link so I guess all of you will get a friend request. I guess that's right. Anyway I'm off to test a square so be back later.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Ok, back to this facebook thing. I did do all the ones that had a link so I guess all of you will get a friend request. I guess that's right. Anyway I'm off to test a square so be back later.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

I approved you! :lol

awww i love the kitty pictures He kinda looks like bella I know I've told someone else on here that too. lol

He does look like Bella! She's so cute. Hank and Bella both look a lot like my Cooper.

Those kitties would be great for LOLcats. :)

Nicole - your Hank is grinning. Give him..." I haz a happy."

Melissa - little Bella - " Dis iz mah happy face!"

:lol Those are great! Hank is always in a good mood. He seems to have that cute look on his face all of the time.

Apparently its not safe for me to go to work either since I've come home with 2 turtles so far. :rofl

Hi Hank! Hi Cooper! Hi Oliver! Sorry, don't know the last two's name! :)

That's why I refuse to volunteer at my local animal shelter. I would have 100 cats! Happy birthday to you!!!

Oh and the other two cats are Pipsy and Jackson. :D

I just noticed that I'm no longer a "Junior Villager", yay me!

PS- Happy Birthday Sue!

Congrats! :cheer

Oh, Sue... whenever you get a chance, could you send me an updated list in pdf? The list I have is from like 3 months ago and my Office trial ran out and I can't afford to buy it right now :(

P & TY

Archived