You will never guess who I saw on Friday

I have to share who I saw on Friday night.

Few hints first!

He is a crochet pattern designer!!!

He has a fun webpage to read!!!

He just put out 4 new pattern books!

So do you think you know who I saw and crocheted with on Friday???

Ok, I will tell you!

I crocheted with the Crochet Dude Drew!!!!!

He was in Greensboro NC on Friday and I went there to meet him!!

He is a really great guy! He showed us how to crochet a great piece of jewerly and he signed 2 of his pattern books for me!!!!

It was fun to talked to him and learn just a bit more about him!!!

He talked some about his new book and crochet hooks.

He did show us the new hooks!!

I have a bunch of pictures to share, but I need to download them to the computer!!!

It was a fun night!!!

I've been fortunate to spend some time with Drew at the last two Chain Link conferences. He is so much fun to be around! He's a genuinely nice guy.

Plus his crochet talents are phenomenal!!!

I had the feeling that it would be "The Dude"!! He is a very talented man and seems so nice!! I bet you were thrilled!! I now live in Central Texas so it is in my plans to go to Houston and maybe will be lucky enough to meet him!!:manyheart I have watched him in several TV programs on this area!!:crocheting Congratulations!!

Good for you! I got to meet the Dude in person a couple years ago too and he really is a nice guy, a little taller than me but still a very nice person. It was the Dude, way back in early Jimbo hook history, who helped immesurably to get my little business going. And I know that he's been helpful to lots of other folks as well. An exemplary ambassador for crochet, he is!

Archived