So what are you going to crochet on while you wait for the commercials

I am not a football fan, but I will be crocheting and waiting for the commercials...LOL

I am working on a deep purple/white ripple afghan for the hosptial.... what are you working on?? we can even show pictures of start and finish to see how much we get done.......have a great day everyone and stay safe:cheer

I am a football fan, but my team isn't in the super bowl(again)!!:lol :lol I'm working on some hand warmers, will probably finish that up and then work on my other project, a shawl. But since dh is gonna be "sitting" down watching the game. I will be able to "sit" right down, crochet and not feel guilty!!!!!!!!!:lol :lol

I'm not a football fan, and I'll probably catch the commercials online tomorrow when they post them all in an group for people to click an watch. I'm going to be flipping back and forth between the Ghost Hunters marathon on SyFy and the Law and Order marathon on USA while I switch back and forth from working on my llama to working on the February shawl. :)

I'm webcamming with my husband (who is in Virginia, while I'm in Washington State) while we watch the game. I'll be crocheting on my Tree of Life aghan...

I will be working on a scarf for my dd. It is an easy pattern so I can watch and crochet at the same time~~~Hubby can't wait!!!

KathyWho

I'm not a football fan, and I'll probably catch the commercials online tomorrow when they post them all in an group for people to click an watch. I'm going to be flipping back and forth between the Ghost Hunters marathon on SyFy and the Law and Order marathon on USA while I switch back and forth from working on my llama to working on the February shawl. :)

Oh I love to watch "Ghost Hunters"!!! They had a "Ghost Hunters" marathon on Halloween. Dh was out of town and I was sick, soooooo I watched Ghost Hunters all day and into the evening!!

I just finished a scarf for Granddaughter #1...Now I'm crosstitching a Ballerina for Granddaughter # 5...Her birthday is on Valentines Day, & I'm going to be late ,cause of the other Granddaughter..I really need to quit my job,so I'll have more time for the important things...:)

I worked on a magic ball afghan. Can't stand to waste left0vers! I loved the Doritos commercials where the little boy put his mom's date in his place.

Archived