Hello from Canada

ReneeH

I've been reading and admiring the posts here for a long time. I'm not sure why it took me so long to join! At any rate, I'm so pleased to be part of this community now.

Bonjour!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

I've been reading and admiring the posts here for a long time. I'm not sure why it took me so long to join! At any rate, I'm so pleased to be part of this community now.

Greetings from Alberta!!! :welcome to Crochetville. We are so glad that you finally ;) decided to join up with us! What part of Canada are you in? Again, :welcome!:hug

Well thanks so much! I'm glad I finally joined! I've been reading through everyone's posts pretty much all day long!

I'm moving as of Friday (YIKES!!) back home from Toronto to Sudbury. A big life change, but a much needed one! I can't wait to go back north. I'm looking forward to getting settled and having some "crochet time" so I can share my work with others.

Well thanks so much! I'm glad I finally joined! I've been reading through everyone's posts pretty much all day long!

I'm moving as of Friday (YIKES!!) back home from Toronto to Sudbury. A big life change, but a much needed one! I can't wait to go back north. I'm looking forward to getting settled and having some "crochet time" so I can share my work with others.

My DH has family in Sudbury! We used to live in Peterborough. I miss Northern Ontario, it was so pretty!! Smart move on your part though :lol Almost like the City Mouse and Country Mouse

Wow! I seem to be bumping into a lot of ex-Sudburyites lately! I've been in Toronto 13 years and sadly, I've simply just grown tired of it. My family are all from Sudbury and the surrounding area, so it's definitely a home-coming of sorts for me.

Archived