My H Bag

NikiG

I made this bag twice. This is finally the finished size. I made a little chart or graph to help me piece it together because I used a continuous slip stitch and the colors on the pattern chart are all one color. Thanks for looking. Happy Thankksgiving!! :tdance

post-30262-135897477235_thumb.jpg

post-30262-135897477263_thumb.jpg

Beautifully done, Niki! I love your contrasting colors, the aqua and black -Very striking.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :tdance

oouuuu, Thanks Debbi!!

NIKIG-the CAL one is nice, but too many holes for my taste. I really like your square! Is it a free pattern? If so, where can I get it?

Thanks!!!

oouuuu, Thanks Debbi!!

NIKIG-the CAL one is nice, but too many holes for my taste. I really like your square! Is it a free pattern? If so, where can I get it?

Thanks!!!

Its my version of a Granny Stitch, if you would like my version I pm me and I can write it down for you. Thank you so much for all your comments. I made it once using the continuous join for granny squares but it was huge so I took it apart and used continuous slip stitch. It is much smaller and it feels stronger. If anyone needs help I would be more than willing to help. Piecing it together is from here I just made my own squares. Thank you so much for looking.

Archived