They are finally done!!!

srhncl

:clap:clap:clap:clapTHEY ARE FINALLY DONE!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap

About a week and a half ago I agreed to make 11 scarves for my neice for her fellow clarinet players. I am so happy to say that tonight I finished them and will never make this scarf again, I am so sick of it and the colors blue and black. However I am very proud of them.

post-31924-135897467936_thumb.jpg

post-31924-135897467939_thumb.jpg

:clap:clap:clap:clapTHEY ARE FINALLY DONE!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap

About a week and a half ago I agreed to make 11 scarves for my neice for her fellow clarinet players. I am so happy to say that tonight I finished them and will never make this scarf again, I am so sick of it and the colors blue and black. However I am very proud of them.

Congrats!! They are allllll very beautiful and I totally understand your frustrations. For sure!!! Great job though!! I know you're neice and her friends will LOVE them!!

Julee

Very nicely done. Love the colors. :clap:clap:clap to you on getting them finished. I don't think I could have done that many scarves at one time. Love the look of a scarf, but it seems to take forever to get one done, and so put you to sleep boring. thanks for sharing!!

What an undertaking !!!!! Great job and so nice of you to do this for the clarinet players. I'm sure all of them will wear these scarves proudly !!!!!

When I was in school (many years ago) I too played the clarinet in the band and orchestra. Remember those days like it was yesterday. :lol

Oh, I'm so glad you stuck with it and finished those scarves! They look great and I just know that the clarinet players will love them. No more mass production projects for you! :D

what an undertaking !!!!! Great job and so nice of you to do this for the clarinet players. I'm sure all of them will wear these scarves proudly !!!!!

When i was in school (many years ago) i too played the clarinet in the band and orchestra. Remember those days like it was yesterday. :lol

ditto!! :)

:cheer Yay, you, Sarah!!! :cheer You should be proud!!!

It's kinda reminiscent of the twelve days of Christmas, eh? -enough scarves for ♫ Eleven Pipers Piping!♫....or rather, 11 clarinetists trilling! ;) Very well done, kiddo! Kudos to you for your stick-to-itiveness through black and blue! Your niece is lucky to have such a wonderful Aunt in you! :cheer :cheer :cheer

:clap:jumpyay:clap:jumpyay Congratulations on finishing the scarves. They are very pretty. You did a very good job despite it being a tedious job. I know your niece and her friends will love the scarves and wear them with pride.

Archived