New, too!

sissymamma

Hi to everyone :waving & I'd also like to :welcome all the other newcomers. I joined up about a month ago but this is the first chance I've had to get into the nitty gritty of things. I love crocheting. I'm a threadie at heart, but I do like to make the occasional afghan every couple of years or so.

I look forward to all your posts & to having some fun! :hook

Greetings and salutations from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville!!!! We are so glad that you joined us here. :hug What part of Ontario are you from? I used to live in Ingersoll, Tillsonburg, Peterborough, London, and Woodstock. My husband is originally from there but we moved to Alberta to be closer to my parents in Montana.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! :2hug

Mel2nsluvsCrochet, I am about 20 minutes west of London so definitely in your

old neck of the woods! Even though the A/C's been going, it's been a real scorcher this summer. :hot

Now that I have completed my first thread projects in the bookmark swap, I am officially a threadie too! For some reason you just get addicted to the difficulty of working with a small needle that it suddenly becomes easy.

Bonjour!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Hi from Texas, we know all about the heat here... I think it has been really hot all over this summer... Hope that you have a wonderful time checking out the site... I do aminly thread also but I do crochet with yarn from time to time when you have little ones it is hard not to..My little ones are my grand children... Hugs, Molly

Hi Sissymamma,

Welcome aboard from a VERY hot NY :hot ...I just joined yesterday and I'm already hooked!! Everyone seems just so nice!

Hope you see you around in the forums.

Archived