knitted baby hats

Kirsti

Cute, cute, Kirsti! I love seeing all of them together that way. What pattern are you using, or is it your own design?

it is a pattern a danish hospital has on their website, its real easy (:

If u wan't I can maybe translate it for u (: I also have the pattern for norml size babies

Cute hats! What a lovely thing to do. :)

I enjoy makeing them and its a great way to use my scrap yarn! I can make 3 hats of one ball (50g) of cotton. So I can use quite small leftovers that I wouldn't have been able to use for anything else (:

Kirsti, that is such a generous offer. I think there are similar patterns I've seen on the internet. Since I hate for you to go to so much trouble I will look around for other patterns when I am ready to knit one.

Thank you, though. You are so kind!

Your hats are so pretty!! And the colors are just great!! (I've been trying to use up my sport weight yarn by knitting hats. I've been using circular needles, but when you get to those last few rows, having to change to "double point" needles--:eek :eek):lol :lol Mine are just the knit two, purl two hats. I have a friend from church that volunteers at our local hospital, so I thought I would give them to her to give to the "maternity ward".

Your hats are so pretty!! And the colors are just great!! (I've been trying to use up my sport weight yarn by knitting hats. I've been using circular needles, but when you get to those last few rows, having to change to "double point" needles--:eek :eek):lol :lol Mine are just the knit two, purl two hats. I have a friend from church that volunteers at our local hospital, so I thought I would give them to her to give to the "maternity ward".

what is knit two purl two?? I'm from denmark so i'm not familiar with all the english expressions (:

Archived