Susan Bates Hooks with Bamboo

CraftyZone

I just found out and order them from Herrschners is carrying all the smaller sizes of Susan Bates Hooks with bamboo handles B-1-to size 7 for $2.75 each also they have a complete set of 14 Bamboo Handle Steelite crochet hooks they are on sale they have the best prices for these hooks I google everywhere and found the Bamboo Steelite hooks go for $4.99 each elsewhere. Herrschners has a $20.00 savings on the set. I now can see making some doilies with better handles on the hooks.:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:clap:clap:manyheart:manyheart

These hooks are a pleasure to work and to have the steelite hooks with bamboo that is even better.

• 2 weeks later...

I love mine, too. Will not use anything else. I bought a couple of the bamboo handled thread hooks at HL the other day, size 7 and one other, can't remember what size. Haven't tried them yet, but plan on doing so soon. They are so comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

I have sizes G through N. I just love them. When the money train comes, I will definately buy the rest of the hooks. They are the best!

:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...
I just found out and order them from Herrschners is carrying all the smaller sizes of Susan Bates Hooks with bamboo handles B-1-to size 7 for $2.75 each also they have a complete set of 14 Bamboo Handle Steelite crochet hooks they are on sale they have the best prices for these hooks I google everywhere and found the Bamboo Steelite hooks go for $4.99 each elsewhere. Herrschners has a $20.00 savings on the set. I now can see making some doilies with better handles on the hooks.:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:clap:clap:manyheart:manyheart

These hooks are a pleasure to work and to have the steelite hooks with bamboo that is even better.

I love them!! Especially with the savings from Herrschners!! ;)

Archived