8-pocket carryall tote

dlfoxy1

I just love how your bag came out! It's a beauty & your handiwork is terrific! I've had that pattern since it came out & have really wanted to make it. I've just been afraid of all the sewing involved. But you give me inspiration.

Lately I've been working on several projects (haven't shown any pics in months) & just haven't gotten around to finishing anything. I hope to have several pics up in the next week or so.

Thanks. It only took be 2 1/2 weeks. I'll have to post my finished touches with the zipper in the top. Haven't had a chance to do that. Looking forward to seeing what you've created.

Again, thanks.

I used a sew in. I did everything by hand. I even added a zipper to the top. That was not part of the pattern. I'll have to post the finished product with the zipper tonight if I get the chance. That I ad-lib on too.

I had seen this bag before and thought how beautiful it was with all the pockets your's came out really nice love having a zipper lined bag makes is easier to carry things. Now I will have to give it try.

I want to thank everyone for the nice comments. I'm glad I was able to inspire some of you to make one for yourselves. CindyLou, you did a great job on yours. The colors are great too!. The hand-sewing wasn't too bad. I was surprised that it went pretty quickly for me. Again, Thanks.

nice job! i was going to use that pattern for a diaper bag when I was pregnant. unfortunately I miscarried, so the pattern still waits.

• 1 month later...

Archived