Heart Bookmarks

champygirl

Thank you everyone, I typed it up today (8/18/09) and posted it in original patterns. I decided to call it "Rustic Heart Bookmark". Thank you again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was working on some bookmarks using My Rounded Corners Bookmark pattern (here) when I thought I could make that into a heart :yes, so I did some experimenting :hookand made one and then put it away because I had other things to work on. I picked it back up to see if I could make it again, then I couldn't stop at just one.:lol They are made with size 10 thread and Size 7 steel hook. The Heart part measures to about 1 3/4"w inches and 1 1/2"h, with the tail and tassel its about 13 to 14 inches. What do you think?

post-11825-13589743776_thumb.jpg

post-11825-135897437767_thumb.jpg

Very pretty. I hope to see a post showing the pattern for these. (hint hint) :lol

Thank you for the Rounded Corner Bookmark somehow I had missed that one. I now have it in my favorites. :hug

I love bookmarks and think your 'experiment' turned out wonderfully, Champygirl!! Your 'Rounded Corners' bookmarks are so very nice (my first time seeing them as I wasn't a Crochetvillian(?) when you first shared -thanks for resurrecting them!), and that you've reworked your design and given it heart is very creative and very cool - Thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...

Archived