Hi From Michigan

marnie413

Hi there I really love what i have seen so far of this place it feels warm and cozy and full of great information. I learned to crochet really young, but kind of go in spurts with my hooking. I used it to quit smoking 4 years ago:cheer and can't put down the hook now:hook . Its my fix lol. Hope to meet lots of new friends here! Marnie

Hi Marnie,

You and I have something in common..The love of crochet and the giving up smoking. I know what you mean by crocheting more since kicking the habit. Gotta have something to do with the hands...:welcome

Cindy

Hi Marnie and :welcometo Crochetville from my little corner of Northeast Ohio. This is a wonderful forum. You'll love it here!

Hello from a fellow Michigander!

Wow! I used crochet to help me kick the habit 5 years ago!!! It's amazing how many of us have.

Tammy:hook

Bonjour!! Welcome to Crochetville from the former Michigander (Muskegon area) living in Belgium! Glad to have you join us! :hug What part of the hand are you from? (everyone always laughs at me when I say "there really is no denying that I'm from Michigan" when I pull out my hand map to show them where I live)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived