Went to Mary Maxim today

We were in Port Huron for a convention this weekend. When it was over we stopped at the Mary Maxim store. $229.00 later, we walked out happy campers. My DH bought more yarn than I did! :hook

I'm so jealous of you I've heard about the Mary Maxim Store just haven't gone yet will have to get there one of these days how lucky for you please do share the pictures of the yarn you got

Yes, please pictures of your treasures! I have been to that store in Port Huron and it is wonderful. Haven't been in several years. My dad's cousin usually takes me when we go for a visit. I would love to visit again as I want to go to the store and I just adore that cousin, but it is an overnighter for us to go and I just can't swing that right now. So, will enjoy seeing your treasures instead.

I've been to the Mary Maxim in Port Huron. All I can say is I am glad that store is far away. I liked it tooo Much.:eek

Oh me too. :eek I went last year during the big tent sale and bought more yarn than I have storage room for. I promised myself I wouldn't go this year so by next year I will have made more room.

Archived