Call me Texan

My Texas Rose

I love how everyone decides the best way to go about things is to create a whole new thread devoted to introducing themselves instead of adding on to one huge community thread. :) Crocheters who need to be seen, heard, and respected.

I applaud you all for sharing your passion with the world! :clap Literally.

I would love for anyone to send me a message just to say hi or to make a new friend. I love to crochet and that is precisely why I am here.

Looking forward to an awesome time in Crochetville,

-Immy

Hi Immy and :welcome from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! Glad you decided to join us. You'll :heart this forum! It's the best!

I love how everyone decides the best way to go about things is to create a whole new thread devoted to introducing themselves instead of adding on to one huge community thread. :) Crocheters who need to be seen, heard, and respected.

I applaud you all for sharing your passion with the world! :clap Literally.

I would love for anyone to send me a message just to say hi or to make a new friend. I love to crochet and that is precisely why I am here.

Looking forward to an awesome time in Crochetville,

-Immy

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville, Immy! We are so glad to have you with us! :hug

Welcome from another Texan. Hope you enjoy Crochetville as much as possible. It is a wonderful place full of Terrific people.:hook:yay:hook

Hi Immy....Welcome to Crochetville... Hope that you enjoy iy here... I'm still surfing and getting to know the site myself..Have a nice evening, Hugs, Molly

Archived