Does anyone know where you can get the little dolls for

Hi friends, I am looking for where you can get the little 5 inch dolls or anytype that will work for a cradle doll purse,I want to make the cradle purses for christmas presents and want to add the doll in them, I looked on e-bay but I can afford to spend 10 dollars on a five inch doll, any ideas for me please?

Thank you so much

JoAnn :manyheart

Thank you! My sister is taking me out today, as of course they took my drivers licence away bacause of the Lupus and meds I am on, so we were going there anyways, I will look, thank you!!!

HUGS

JoAnn

Wal Mart has some very nice ones.

I bought some at Wal-Mart. Not as cute as some you can mail-order, but still nice and very inexpensive. They are in the toy department rather than the crafts.

I found the ones I use at walmart (the last time I bought any they were .97 each) But I haven't been able to get them at the walmart here where I live in several months. Don't know if I just picked the wrong time to get them or not, but I have found them in the next city, so I thought maybe just a problem finding them at the local walmart.

Walmart for a 1.00. But I really had to search for them not all restock and the one by my house refused to get them for me I said I would buy the hole box but no. I stopped at every walmart I passes and when I found them bought them all :lol But I have to tell you it really killed me to even step foot in that store after seeing the documentary on them. :(

I use the 3" kewpies that I find at hobby lobby. they're close to 1.50 I think, unless they go on sale...but for the size of purse I turn out, they fit perfectly (granted they still need something to wear, but that usually works up fast.)

HTH

• 4 weeks later...

If you can find them at Wal-Mart I would suggest buying all you need. I went to three Wal-Marts around me and all had discontinued them. Finally went to the next county and I found one Wal-Mart that still sold them for 1.00 ea. went back the next week for more and they were .75 on clearance, manager told me they will not be restocking. If this helps...it was an older Wal-Mart that had not gone Super Wal-Mart yet. I noticed as soon as all three Wal-Marts around me went "Super" they discontinued the dolls.

Archived