Purse/Tote Swap items

tiffer93

The swapping is complete. I wanted to post pictures of the 3 bags I sent to my swap partner. I had a lot of fun making these bags and I am probably going to make some more in the future.

post-18684-135897425178_thumb.jpg

post-18684-135897425183_thumb.jpg

post-18684-135897425187_thumb.jpg

All three are beautiful. :clap:clap:clap

Your swap partner is very lucky to have received these.

I've seen so many great bags on the swap thread, I'm sorry I missed it,

but will look forward to the next one.

Ooo, I like them all, Tiffany! I really like the color you used for the first one pictured. Nice work! Thank you for sharing them with us.

These are gorgeous! I :manyheart the first one, but they are all winners and I would :heart to be your swap partner in the next one :lol Seriously, great job, she is one lucky partner!

Wow they are beautiful... I wish i would have been your partner to be so lucky,...

Where did you get the pattern for the 1st purse the mint green one??? I love that one...

Oh thank you so much ladies! The green purse is the "Fat Bottomed Bag" out of Stitch N Bitch. The blue stripe bag is also out of SNB. It is the "Exchange Bag". The brown tote is from Redheart.com in the free pattern section. I will say that my choice of hook for the "Exchange Bag" wasn't the greatest. The original calls for nylon and a F hook. I used worsted weight and either an H or G hook. I would recommend using something more along I or J for that bag if you don't use the nylon. Again, thank you all so much! :hug

Archived