When Pineapples go bad

I am a major groupie for all things "pineapple motif" but this one has me looking for a therapy group.

It seems they don't allow links to their site. :? :? :?

Go to What Not to Crochet and look for "The role of fashion"

Caution - not a kid friendly site.

Your link isn't working........:sigh

got a note at the site address saying they "don't supply identity information" How brilliant is that on an internet site? :eek

Oh, I love this site. Apart from anything else because it just goes to show how cool we crocheters are: we can laugh at ourselves, which is always important. Goodness knows, I have enough finished projects of this ilk to make my own "What not to crochet" website - including the granny square cardigan I made in college. I worked long and hard on it, then finished it and, for the sake of humanity, dumped it. It was a crime against beauty and aesthetics :lol:lol:lol

The Jack Russell in the pink and green coat looks just like my dog! I prominsed my dog she would never be forced to wear an ugly crocheted coat!

Further down the page is a picture of a Snowy Owl, forgive me WNTC, but I Want one!!!

Oh my goodness, I have tears from laughing so hard! I read the entire page and even clicked on the turkey hat link. That has got to be the funniest site. My dh was looking over my shoulder and somehow thinks they are spoofs. I tried to tell him that you can't really Photoshop a crochet picture...:shrug

Oh, I love this site. Apart from anything else because it just goes to show how cool we crocheters are: we can laugh at ourselves, which is always important. Goodness knows, I have enough finished projects of this ilk to make my own "What not to crochet" website - including the granny square cardigan I made in college. I worked long and hard on it, then finished it and, for the sake of humanity, dumped it. It was a crime against beauty and aesthetics :lol:lol:lol

My ex had me make him a granny square sweater about 4 years ago, and had me patch it when it started coming apart.

I have to laugh and/or cover my eyes at most of the items on the What Not to Crochet site.

Archived