My Awesome Dollar Tree Yarn Haul

I went to Dollar Tree on Friday. My eyes about bugged out when I saw the amazing yarn selection. My eyes really about bugged out when I saw the one skein of Lion Brand Incredible yarn. I thought I would share a picture of my amazing find! I got the following brands:

Caron Simply Soft Quick in 4 different colors

Caron Simply Soft Baby in 2 different colors

Lion Brand Incredible

Lion Brand Fun Fur

I would have gotten more but did not want to push my luck with my husband. He already said no more yarn until after we move at the end of the month. He took this buy very well. :)

post-16503-135897416625_thumb.jpg

Wow! You're so lucky! Our Dollar Tree never has anything but Lion Brand Incredible and Lion Brand Fun Fur. As far as knitting worsted yarn, they never have anything. :(

Congrats on your great haul, though! You got really lucky! :cheer

My Dollar Tree has Red Heart Soft Yarn 3-5oz skeins. I could only get 5 as my mom was with me and I didn't need a lecture about spending money lololol they only had 4 colors but that's ok with me they are bright and soft and will make a great scarf or blanket for someone.

Or Dollar Tree only has baby or sport weight/DK weight yarn. I got five skeins though. They had variegated green (which I got) and purple.. I forget what other colors. I told my husband, 'We're in trouble now' :devil

Tina

Archived