Clover Soft Touch hook?

Has anyone else noticed that the G and F hook are both labeled 4.00? I have two sets of them and one of the G hooks is labeled 4.25 and is the same size as a regular G hook. The other G hook is labeled 4.00 and is the exact size of the F hook labeled 4.00. I am having real problems finding the real size G hook, I would like another one.

I bought a set about a year ago and the G it came with is a 4.5mm, but when I went in to JoAnns to buy a spare all the G's were 4 mm (I think the F's were 3.75) Maybe we should check the Clover website to find out what's up with that.

I just bought some soft touch hooks (which I love) and the F hook is 3.75 and the G is 4.0 and H is 5.0. Wonder if it has something to do with them trying to match up with the European sizing and not having it right in the beginning :think

When I saw that Clover had added some hook sizes, I went to web site and ordered some. And when I got them, I realized the same thing you did. They seem to have rearranged some of their hook sizes, and squeezed the '7' inbetween the 'G' & 'H'. They've also added a 'B' hook. I guess it means I'll just have to be a bit more sensitive to mm sizes, and not just 'letter' sizes.

Strange. My F is a 4.0, my G is a 4.5 and the H is 5.0. Sounds like mine are the same as some people's and different from others'. I'm not really sure what they are supposed to be. I just know that I love my Clover Soft Touch hooks. They are much nicer than any other hooks I have tried with my carpal tunnel.

Glad to see I wasn't just imagining things. I was wrong about the size of the G hook, it is a 4.5 not a 4.25. What is the website for Clover hook? I tried to find it and couldn't. Thanks.

Too funny - I bought a G from Joannes website last September and, and I bought a set of C-J from Ebay in January. I jsut looked and one G is is 4.75 and on is 4.5. I never would have noticed - I guess I will have to pay attention to which one I'm grabbing.

Archived