Sweater and Hat for our New Baby Chihuahua

newfiegal

Oh,,,,, I could shout for Joy! We are going to get a new Chihuahua Baby. She is only 4 days old , I will be attaching a picture of her. We will be calling her Bella Mae, she is the little brown doggie with the white spot on her head. Isn't she just sooo sweet.

.We will have to wait about another 5 weeks or so before we can bring her home. She is still with the breeder.

She will be our third chihuahua, our first darling died at the age of 15 years, and our second died at the age of 14 1/2. It's been 1 1/2 yrs now since we owned a dog, we are soooo excited. I've been working on little sweater and hat for her this morning. I finally figured something out!It will not fit for awhile, she is quite small. So let me know what you think of her! Judy

june13015.jpg

june13014.jpg

june13017.jpg

000_0135.jpg:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

wow Bella Mae is beautiful..... I love her... and that outfit you made for her is a cutie...

If you email me your home address I will send you a toy for her for when she get bigger

Sp please send me your address.

hugs

lillibet

wow Bella Mae is beautiful..... I love her... and that outfit you made for her is a cutie...

If you email me your home address I will send you a toy for her for when she get bigger

Sp please send me your address.

hugs

lillibet

Ohhhhh, Thank you, that is so very sweet of you! I'll Pm you! :hug Judy

Hi Judy I got your address thanks ...

I will make her a toy for when she gets bigger and also I will send you a crochet bed and blankie for her and a small sweater..

She is soooooo cute she needs to be really pampered..

So I will take honor in pampering her..

Can you tell us which pattern you used for her outfit?

I would love to make a few for our local animal hospital ....

Let me know Okay

thanks

Lillibet

Ohhhhh, Thank you, that is so very sweet of you! I'll Pm you! :hug Judy

Hi Judy I got your address thanks ...

I will make her a toy for when she gets bigger and also I will send you a crochet bed and blankie for her and a small sweater..

She is soooooo cute she needs to be really pampered..

So I will take honor in pampering her..

Can you tell us which pattern you used for her outfit?

I would love to make a few for our local animal hospital ....

Let me know Okay

thanks

Lillibet

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, you have so much talent to be able to crochet a bed and blankie!

Its an original that I made up, but I should be able to write it down for you as there are only a few rows, I'll email you now! :clap Judy

She's adorable! I have a brown and white chi too. Her name is Nellie Belle. Chis are so loving to their owners as I'm sure you know as a previous chi mom. Congratulations and your creations are gorgeous!

She's adorable! I have a brown and white chi too. Her name is Nellie Belle. Chis are so loving to their owners as I'm sure you know as a previous chi mom. Congratulations and your creations are gorgeous!

Thank you so much, I can see that Nelle Belle is such a cutie too! I love that brown color. She looks alot like Bella Mae.Chihuahuas make such lovely pets don't they! I love them all! Judy:)

Chihuahuas make such lovely pets don't they! I love them all! Judy:)

They make the best pets although I may be a little bit biased being mom to 2 of them! :manyheart

Having a new baby in the family is wonderful. Chis are a ray of sunshine every minute of the day.

The dresses are adorable! will you be sharing the pattern for them? Rosita, my female Chi would love those dresses, and they would look great on her, she is pure white.

Congratulations again!

Bella Mae is so sweet. :c9 She is going to look adorable in her little sweater. (Did you see 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua'?) Our youngest son loves chihuauas, esp since we saw that movie. I can't wait to see her in the sweater.

Oh, I meant to post, my brother's dog is pregnant (I just found out today). The mom is part Chi, the Dad is full bred Chi. We might be able to go see the puppies (I hope). (They live in Tennessee.)

Anyway, congratulations!

Tina

• 4 weeks later...

I kno this is an older post but just wanted to say how beautiful ur baby is!! I recently was blessed with a little one here too. A little 6 week old chihuahua/pekingese joined our family last week. She is so wonderful!! Now her old owners are trying to get rid of her sister and is having a hard time finding a home for her so my heart strings are being pulled...so who knows we may be getting another...Anyhowm where did u find that pattern for that dress and hat? Ihave been having a hard time finding any patterns for her...and am not smart enough to come up with my own...at least thus far!!

Archived