Where Is everyone

It is finishing a baby afghan and edging four fleece ones. Plus hemming a quilted one. For the past two months, our church choir has been working on an Easter Musical that has taken tons of time and practices. We did it last evening to an audience of about 500 people. It was awesome and worth every minute of the time spent. This is where I have been. Now it is on to crocheting another baby afghan, edging two more fleece ones and embroidering and quilting two baby quilts. This is my next six weeks' pojects.

:hi, Judy!

I am here, too! I have been wondering the same thing...:think

I guess it must be spring fever or something!

...well, at least it's finally spring!

anyhoo... it's nice to meet you!

What CAL's do you belong to?

Yeah same here it has seemed very still since spring though my problem is working on way way too many projects :lol

I'm here and view stuff but I work for a CPA and I have just over a week to go in tax season!!! I barely get to read my e-mail right now and check out the 'Ville once or so a day! Been working on crochet in the evenings to keep my sanity!!!

they must be all out in their spring gardens , i do tend to be crocheting more in the winter and out in my garden in the better months but saying that i have just started a round ripple so all is not lost :)

I haven't been on in a while, had to go on a computer diet to get a few things finished up:). I am still working on the American Flag afghan and then have some cross stitching projects going too.

I've got a lot of catching up to do on here, maybe things will pick up for others too.

:lol still hanging around the corners :lurk

but DH and me are having a not saying all at war over at facebook with our farms lol just love the look of envy on his face when my farm is bigger then his:lol

Then we have superpoke pets he made all these friends so I felt like you had to click on them all:eek So I was spending all this time clicking away while he was at work to get him caught up.well I know now that it is just impossible to keep up so now I am back to crocheting today :lol

Yee Haww!! you all were here !!!Good to see your back. I know what ya mean about spring and everything that seems to spring up hehehehe. I have been spending the past few days trying to get use to being on a Mac computer. So far i think i like it. i was tired of Microsoft lolol never ending up dates and feeze up lolol i, relly glad to see you all .

I've been poppin in and out and working on a few projects. I have been learning ot knit and working on a few crochet projects too but life and health get in the way at times so not as active on here as I used to be.

I'm new here but I didnt think this area had a lot of activity. I am in the Having fun and getting it done CAL. I am working hard on my list. I come and check in real quick but havent been posting a lot. I must say that I love it here and I enjoy reading all the posts.

Archived