Are you making things for spring or Easter?

No, not at all. I don't decorate for anything. I don't even manage Christmas, due to space and time limitations! My MIL decorates for every occasion, her house is usually beladen with rabbits and painted eggs this time of year. I'm a baaaaaaaad DIL!!

I am making babyghans though because four relatives/friends are pregnant. :D

I'm making the marshmellow type chicks in crochet...different colors..And I've made a couple chocolate bunnies (crochet) I'm going to put them in a basket and give to my mom..She's always complaining about which diet she's on..I told her I was gonna get her and my stepdad a chocolate bunny for easter..Didn't say they were edible..Anyway I'm wanting to make some jelly beans too but haven't found a pattern for them..So I'll see what I can do...lol..

I'm making the marshmellow type chicks in crochet...different colors..And I've made a couple chocolate bunnies (crochet) I'm going to put them in a basket and give to my mom..She's always complaining about which diet she's on..I told her I was gonna get her and my stepdad a chocolate bunny for easter..Didn't say they were edible..Anyway I'm wanting to make some jelly beans too but haven't found a pattern for them..So I'll see what I can do...lol..

I love this idea. Now as for jelly beans, take an Easter Egg pattern made in ww yarn and do it in thread. The smaller the hook and/or thread, the smaller the egg. Just an idea.

I am make Easter Eggs, Bunnies, Butterflies adn maybe daffodils for a tree.

I have started making bunnies and want to make acouple of lil hatched chick teddies.. I just wish spring would hit us here. THere is a snow falling warning here right n ow that we are suppose to get 10-15cm of snow tonight and tommorow :( So my spring Crafting doesn't seem to help are weather

Not unless you consider a new toilet set for my bathroom in a rosey color, :lol.

With the size of my family, and all kinds of charity stuff, I am always working on Christmas things. Working on a jacket for a DIL, have 2 baby sets 1/2 done (on hold since I needed to get away from thin yarn and small hooks for awhile), and just finished a swap. Have a scrap afghan going that I add to as I finish other projects. As soon as jacket is done, I plan on starting a toilet set (for home) and a lovely purse (just purchased purse pattern from AA).

Archived