Do you use/like the cotton facial scrubs and cloths?

Do you use/like cotton facial scrubs? and would they sell?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use/like cotton facial scrubs? and would they sell?

• I wouldn't be without my cotton scrubbies - totally love them
    • I have used them and I think they might sell
    • What's a facial scrubbie ???
    • I wasn't thrilled with them buy YMMV - can't recommend them
    • I wouldn't recommend them as a bazaar item -hate them actually

I have been doing bath things lately (have a Cal for it actually) and I finally got around to actually using my bath set with the flower scrubbie and the back scrubbie. I absolutely love them and I seriously could feel the difference from using them.

bath1st-2v.jpg

I have added this picture to show what I mean by a facial/body scrubbie - this one happens to attach to my upside down shampoo holder.

Yesterday, while following the Bcast, :ccompute I made two more floral scrubbies in white for a bazaar that happens in November but I am not sure if people will want these.

I am planning to put a label on them saying that they are

"Exfoliating,

100% cotton

facial scrubbies"

I'm just wondering how others feel about these and if it is a good idea to include them in the stuff I donate for this. :?

*YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary :rofl

What do they look like? If they're cute, kids might like them. I made dish scrubbies and people like them. I gave the pattern to a friend to make for a bazaar, she said her son (3+ yo) took one and uses it in the bath (as long as he gets clean :lol).

Ellie 13

What do they look like? If they're cute, kids might like them. I made dish scrubbies and people like them. I gave the pattern to a friend to make for a bazaar, she said her son (3+ yo) took one and uses it in the bath (as long as he gets clean :lol).

Ellie 13

Wow - I was posting a pic even as you were posting it seems. A happy coincidence. :c9

I love it, but I'm not sure I would use it. Did you make the shampoo holder too? Maybe if you put them together with a small bath soap, they might sell.

Ellie 13

Crojulee's shampoo holder is here and is a great pattern just on it's own. I don't plan to add anything more to my scrubbies as I do them for a friend. it isn't my church so I don't plan to put money into it. My craft and my time, yes but that is it for me :wlol

i've never used one but there are a ton of people that sell them on etsy. they sell little circle ones too for makeup removal.

For me personally, it would depend totally on what type of cotton they were made from. I don't really care for them if they're made from standard 'dishcloth' cotton -- but if they're made from one of the much softer cottons, I love them.

i've never used one but there are a ton of people that sell them on etsy. they sell little circle ones too for makeup removal.

I had never used one before either but it was amazing how much cleaner I felt with that exfoliating quality for cotton. I generally use the nylon puffs and these cotton ones leave them sitting in the dust (boo, hiss pun )

I wouldn't be without hand made cotton facial cloths now! I don't dare run out of cotton yarn!

I never tried one until this past year. One of my sisters gave me a cotton facecloth she had made because I was admiring the colors she used. I had heard that once you try a hand made cotton one, you will never go back to commercial cloths. Wow! All these women were not kidding!

When I tried that cloth I was very surprised how much nicer my face felt. My skin felt smoother and softer and I don't know exactly how to describe it ... sort of energized, as if I had just done a peel-off mask.

I have many facial cloths now, but smaller scrubbies are probably wonderful! I can't imagine them not being terrific. I think they are a great idea and should sell like hotcakes!

Archived