Baby Afghan for PODS

My SIL volunteers for an organization Pods Angels. PODS Angels is a non-profit support group organization for parents of Down syndrome. My niece has down syndrome.

My SIL asked me if I would make a baby blanket to add to a care package that they are putting together. I, of course, said yes. This is my first charity project and I'm very excited to do this. I'm using leftover yarn from Benji's turtle and it's coming out well if I do say so myself. :hook

I'm using Red Heart Baby Soft - Lime, Variegated (purple, lime, yellow, white) and White. I'm using a pattern from a booklet - Baby Ripples by Red Heart. It's pattern 6 - Dandy Ripple. I'm using a G hook.

ripplecloseup.jpg

http://www.busybeescrochet.com/2005/07/rippled-baby-afghan-pictures.shtml

The rest of us all agree that it is coming out well! I love the colors you are using - looks very soft & pretty! :cheer Keep up the great work on a blanket for such a great charity!

I really can't add anything original. The others have said it all. But I still have to tell you that I absolutely love your color choices. And there couldn't be a better cause. Bless you.

Archived