Kristen's baby ghan

This baby ghan is almost finished, and will be taken to our family's reunion in Eureka,KS the 23rd of this month. It's going to be given to my cousin Cathy's daughter, Kristen. Last I spoke to her, she had two more weeks to go before the new little one arrives!

Nita

Kristen's Baby Ghan

Thanks! Would you believe that I got lucky with a garage sale find last summer. I'd bought a red duffle bag and contents for a quarter...with the baby yarn that I used for that ghan...that's the second ghan I've gotten out of it!

Nita

I go on Thursday mornings,usually....At least in my area, that's THE best time to go, when looking for yarn, paperbacks...and the sort of things I tend to keep an eye out for! That bag of baby yarn was a VERY lucky find, I think!

Nita

Isn't that the truth! LOL..I went and did what I swore I wasn't going to do- ended up buying more yarn the last couple days. Hobby Lobby, Hancock's, and Wal-Mart...BUT, I Have plans for all that yarn....- a lapghan for my aunt that's in the care home, and a ghan for Aunt Ann and Uncle Leonard!

Nita

Archived