Color B: Delft Blue

Hook Size: I 5.50 MM

Size: 7” x 7”

Skill level: Advanced beginner

Special Stitches:

V-Stitch – V-st: (dc, ch 2, dc) in indicated stitch

SOLID SQUARE

INSTRUCTION’S:

Using color A, ch 4 and join to make a ring or use the Magic Adjustible Ring (see http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/ under tutorials).

Round 1: Ch 4 counts as dc and ch-1, (dc, ch 1) repeat 7 times. Join to 3rd ch of beginning ch-4 with a sl st. ( 8 dc, 8 ch-1)

Round 2: Ch 3, V-st in sp, (dc in next st, V-st in sp) repeat 7 times. Join to top of beginning ch-3 with a sl st. (24 dc)

Round 3: Sl st to ch-2 corner, ch 3, (2 dc, ch 3, 3 dc) in corner, * sk 2 sts, V-st in next st, sk ch-2 sp, V-st in next st, sk 2 sts, ** (3 dc, ch 3, 3 dc) in next corner. * Repeat from * to * 2 times and repeat from * to ** once. Join to top of beginning ch-3 with a sl st. (40 dc)

Round 4: Sl st to corner, ch 4, (2 tr, ch 3, 3 tr) in corner, * ch 1, sk 3 sts, dc in next st, 2 dc in ch-2 sp, dc in next 2 sts, 2 dc in next ch-2 sp, dc in next st, ch 1, sk 3 sts, ** (3 tr, ch 3, 3 tr) in corner. * Repeat from * to * 2 times and * to ** once. Join to top of beginning ch-3 with a sl st. (24 tr, 32 dc)

Round 5: Sl st to corner, ch 3, (2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in corner, * sk 1st st, dc in next 2 sts, dc in sp, dc in next 8 sts, dc in next sp, dc in next 2 sts, sk last st, ** (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in corner. * Repeat from * to * twice and from * to ** once. * Join to top of beginning ch-3 wth a sl st. Finish off. (80 dc)

MULTI-COLORED SQUARE

INSTRUCTION’S:

Using color A, ch 4 and join to make a ring or use the Magic Adjustible Ring (see http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/ under tutorials).

Round 1: Ch 4 counts as dc and ch-1, (dc, ch 1) repeat 7 times. Join to 3rd ch of beginning ch-4 with a sl st. Finish off color A. ( 8 dc, 8 ch-1)

Round 2: Usng color B, join in any dc with a sl st. Ch 3, V-st in sp, (dc in next st, V-st in sp) repeat 7 times. Join to top of beginning ch-3 with a sl st. Finish off color B. (24 dc)

Round 3: Using color A, join in any corner with a sl st in any corner, ch 3, (2 dc, ch 3, 3 dc) in corner, * sk 2 sts, V-st in next st, sk ch-2 sp, V-st in next st, sk 2 sts, ** (3 dc, ch 3, 3 dc) in next corner. * Repeat from * to * 2 times and repeat from * to ** once. Join to top of beginning ch-3 with a sl st. Finish off color A. (40 dc)

Round 4: Using color B, join with a sl st in any corner, ch 4, (2 tr, ch 3, 3 tr) in corner, * ch 1, sk 3 sts, dc in next st, 2 dc in ch-2 sp, dc in next 2 sts, 2 dc in next ch-2 sp, dc in next st, ch 1, sk 3 sts, ** (3 tr, ch 3, 3 tr) in corner. * Repeat from * to * 2 times and * to ** once. Join to top of beginning ch-3 with a sl st. Finish off color B. (24 tr, 32 dc)

Round 5: Using color A, join with a sl st in any corner, ch 3, (2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in corner, * sk 1st st, dc in next 2 sts, dc in sp, dc in next 8 sts, dc in next sp, dc in next 2 sts, sk last st, ** (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in corner. * Repeat from * to * twice and from * to ** once. * Join to top of beginning ch-3 wth a sl st. Finish off color A. (80 dc)

Created by Donna Mason-Svara aka SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com ©2009

This pattern has been tested. Please notify me of any pattern corrections. I will answer any and all questions you may have with the instructions. Do not plagiarize this pattern. All patterns are my original designs. Please do not re-sell my patterns or give them away for free or post my patterns on the internet. You may sell items you make from my patterns at craft fairs, fund raisers or custom orders for friends and family but please do not sell finished items on the internet without my written permission. Do not claim designs as your own.

Archived