SweetHeart Ripple Afghan

crs5

I just came across this pattern in a hard book of patterns not very long ago. It looked like the same picture almost as the one in the magazine. I agree with Rosered it looks better on etsy shop

I'm making mine in RH, same colors as that picture. But I'm not even close to done, maybe 20 inches done.

$80 though? It seems like it would take longer then 8 hours for even $10 an hour. That seems like a low price. Probably wants to sell it before Valentine's is over or underprices her work (like lots do:blush).

Here's the CAL for anyone who wants to join (link to the electronic version of the magazine with the pattern in it you can download if you don't have it)

Sweetheart Ripple Afghan CAL

$80 though? It seems like it would take longer then 8 hours for even $10 an hour. That seems like a low price. Probably wants to sell it before Valentine's is over or underprices her work (like lots do:blush).

Based on her stated measurements (47x60) I would sell it for a nickel-per-square-inch, pricing it @ $140-$145 plus the cost of the yarn. In the right market, she could easily get that for her work.

Based on her stated measurements (47x60) I would sell it for a nickel-per-square-inch, pricing it @ $140-$145 plus the cost of the yarn. In the right market, she could easily get that for her work.

That's a good way to do it! And that would be the correct price for this afghan (I know I'm working on it).

Archived