Crochet Ornaments 2009 CAL: Updated With Links to Patterns

moomooo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you woomba for the how to on your bookmark angels....

Will definitely make some of them.

Angelfire, want you to know i went to dollar store this morning and they had sale of 2 for 1.00 on all christmas items and I bought several of them beaded garlands so I will be crocheting some of them too.... Thanks for the great idea...

hugs

Lillibet

Welcome ladies welcome....

Glad to have you here and you see widdlejohn,,, you see how addicting these ornaments can be...

I will be making some more of the sweetie snowflakes both ways as well right ater new years day when things calm down here...

I will continue to search the web for more ornaments but keep in mind that fridgie /magnet patterns work well too...

hugs

Lillibet

I'm interested, too. I want to make new snowflakes (mine are 20+ years old!!), and I'd like to make some snowmen for my "snowman tree", too.....

I may join in, too. For those of you looking for snowflake patterns there is a CAL that does a different snowflake each week. We are ending our first year this week and will be starting a new batch in 2009 as well. They are great patterns, some originals and some from various other sites.:manyheart

Hi Ladies:

You pick your own patterns of what ever ornaments you want to make ...

You can share photos and links to where you found your ornament patterns as well ....

So feel free to use your imagination and be creative too...

I was looking on http://www.youtube.com and see that there are some ornament videop how to's there too....so thats something else to consider...

hugs

Lillibet

May I join in, too? Christmas 2007 I made little crocheted stocking ornaments for my grandson's pre-k class. This year 2 days before they got out for Christmas break I decided to make ornaments for his kindergarten class(26 & teachers). I made up a little pattern and got busy. I don't have any left, but will try to make another one and post it. This CAL would definitely help me get a headstart for 2009. :)

Jean

Yes Hayhook:

Come on over and please if you write out the pattern for the small stocking you made please share it with us...

This is a great ways to get started with out rushing...

I decide to start this CAL cause I found my self short handed too... Imagine just at my eye doctors office alone there are 19 staff members females and I didnt even get to give them one... So will not be caught off guard this year...

I love giving.... I just love to give....

hugs

Lillibet

Hi Lillibet!

Hope you're doing well. I haven't been around much since spring. The garden, grandkids, etc. kept me busy. We had fresh tomatoes until mid December. I didn't even crochet for almost 4 months. Things have slowed down a bit though.

Jean

Hello Ladies:

Woomba just sent me a PM letting me know that www.redheart.com

now got a pattern for a snowflake gardland... Check it out its lovely and the snowflakes are with worsted weight...

This is very cute! I'm going to add it to my list of items to make!:crocheting

IMG000026-1.jpg

I copied this stocking from freepatterns.com, got some souvenir koala key chains, crochet (past tense??? :think) a little red hat which looks Aussie, added a little crochet (:thinkthat past tense again???) foilage and sent out this year. will make some more with roos next year. Ohhh I took off the keychain part and now I have all these keychain connections :eek guess I'll make christmas keychains :lol

Anyway I thought it was a keen way to make stockings from my part of the world

You are welcomed serendipitycrafter:

Glad to have you aboard..

Always check first post as I will add more links there as i come across some or if you ladies finds some let me know and i will add the site link in 1st post..

Womba thanks for looking out i will go and add the ones you just told me about...

hugs

Lillibet

Archived