christmas decor at my home

craziebunny

Sorry I dont know how to make them clickable or do the slide thingy yet.:thinkHere is some of my decorations that I have up at my house.Never can do really good pictures thought I would share with you all.Since I have cards and ornaments that the wonderful poeple have sent to my family this year.I am truely blessed!:manyheart

100_0723-1.jpg?t=1229455440100_0721-1.jpg?t=1229455559100_0709-1.jpg?t=1229455855

th_pic121508_1.jpg100_0708-1.jpg?t=1229455673100_0713-1.jpg?t=1229455742

100_0715-1.jpg?t=1229455940

Plus I have the other side of my living room and into the kitchen done but

that is just too many picture:lolThanks for letting me share with you all!

Happy Holidays!

Beautiful! I used to have my children do the decos and they did such a great job and it was different every year. Now I just make decos to add to their homes. They are spread out in different countries now. I certainly love yours it looks like a little wonderland.

I believe the term (borrowed from its original application to my friend L's mother's house) is: Christmas Extravaganza!

But those of us who live where it looks distinctly un-winter-wonderlandlike have to make it so. WTG, bunny! Patty

:lolI even got frosty done on the mirrors with sticky caroler's in the middle of it.

Thank you all for nice comments:cheer

Wow, and I thought I was a Christmas junky. Its all so beautiful. Merry Christmas.

:lolJust little funny because all I have up outside is a little white wreath and burlap door hanger with yarn n jingle bells on it hangin on the door.Suppose if I lived in a normal house not a townhouse I have the roof done up and driving my dh crazy decorating out there.

Although when I lived in mi I decorated the outside and went with lights from the roof down to the tree and around the trunk that was in front of the driveway well the brakes went out on the car in the ice so dh drives the car into the driveway and kept going between the tree trunk and the home and wraps the car in lights:lol gets out of the car and says Merry christmas:lol

Archived