Yay! Crochet Today in the mail

crochetstepmom

I previewed the issue online and I can't wait to go to Barnes and Noble and look at it then have my fiance buy it for me I keep telling him I want a subscription typical guy though doesn't always listen

Just picked mine up at the newstand today. I can't wait to make the hat on the front cover and the slipper boots pattern. I do love this mag.

I love the coasters (which will make great and inexpensive Valentines day gifts for friends) and the woodsy wrap. the color is so pretty and its a versatile piece. They made it look like a sweater in one of the pictures and paired it with a belt! Lots of nice wearables in this issue!! What is everyone else making from the Jan/Feb issue?

I'm still waiting went to Barnes and Nobles in my area and asked her what the issue came out she said the release date was Dec 5 which we all know was yesterday but they said they don't always receive them on the day they come out and the shipment of magazines come in Tuesday-Friday so now I have to wait until sometime next week to check back I told my fiance that's why I need a subscription to the magazine and that he should do it online so I can get a free gauge ruler. Ok so my point was I was disappointed oh well

Archived