TOTC HOOK

:hook I love those hooks! They are so nice to work with. Which number was it on the TOTC site?

Stacey that really is gorgeous! I love the color changes in it. Wait til you start using it with different yarns. I love mine with Homespun yarns, the glide is perfect.

Trish you may be on to something with that TOTC Anonymous idea. I'm completely addicted.

Beautiful!

One thing I have wondered about these scroll designed hooks...don't they hurt a little not using a smooth hook? I think they are beautiful hooks but I would be worried about comfort. I guess it depends how "high" you hold your hook.

I love mine-but am afraid to use it! The dog drags my yarn away every time that she can. She has eatten the curio cabinet and the coffee table (3 remote controls, brushes, etc)

I would have to beat her if she ate my good TOTC hooks!! (I have 2)

It's lovely :) I love my TOTC hook--it's a size S (which I use for patterns that call for a Q hook since I work tightly) and it's so nice to work with...

blong2001: Is your dog still a puppy? If she is, she'll probably grow out of it before long. Loco ate a book once and tried to dig a hole to China through the carpet, not to mention what he did to one of the kitchen chairs... I'd catch him and tell him NO and give him something that was okay to chew on, one of his toys, but the house was not entirely safe until he stopped teething :haha

Archived