hi from CA

notwprintcess

:cheer Hello from sunny but cool-right-now Southern California.

I'm Michelle [37] in the high desert. I learned to chain and single crochet several years ago and tried stuff off and on. Then about 1-1/2 yrs. ago I decided to pick it up again and I made 6 afghans over that period of time (one for hubby and each of our kids). I've been working on afghan #7 for our oldest boy and recently I've been bitten by the bug and - being on a TIGHT budget - am also, meanwhile, using up leftover yarn to practice new patterns and crocheting in rounds.

Just thought I'd say "hey!" :yay

Hey! and :welcome from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! Glad you decided to join us. You'll :heart this forum!

Welcome! If you like crochet, you'll like it here, and if you LOVE crochet, you're definitely going to LOVE it here! You'll be hooked on this site. The people are nice and the information is vast! Enjoy! :D

:cheer Hello from sunny but cool-right-now Southern California...

Just thought I'd say "hey!" :yay

Don't tell me it's cool there - I'm flying into southern Cal. next week, and looking forward to not having to wear sweaters. Oh, well, another chance to show off my crocheting, I guess.

Welcome to Crochetville:welcome I'm from Western Australia - there are people from all over, and it's great. Except it's increased my addictions - not only crochet and yarn, but this site as well! You'll be the same.:heehee

LOL - it's only been 2 days and it hasn't been THAT chilly (except last night). You stand a good chance of going sweater-free when you come!

And thanks for the heads-up... but too late... I'm already hooked!! :rofl

And hello to all my new greeters - THANK YOU!! It's been fun already. :yay I already made my first made-up item tonight - woohoo!! I'm working on getting pictures posted on my site links. ;)

Michelle

http://sipndietcherrycola.bravehost.com

Archived