Hello from New York!

Kazen

Upstate NY, that is! ^_^

I'm a 22 year old college student who has been crocheting for as long as she can remember. Schoolwork kind of kills my free time, but summer is the perfect opportunity to get back into crochet! I've found a lot of great information on this forum already--I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

Hello to you too. I'm also in Upstate NY, but I'm way upstate. We're north if Syracuse. You?

Hi Stacy!

I'm a little farther east, in Albany. Funny how people from different parts of the state define other parts--I would say Syracuse is in Western New York, I think. Hehe. :)

No no, Syracuse is CNY (Central New York) - I grew up there! Still have family in the Syracuse area! :P Rochester is western, lol. Albany is eastern. :lol

Welcome to Crochetville! :cheer

lol Hubby tells me that "technically" we're Northern NY up here.:lol Do they have this problem in all the states?:think

lol Hubby tells me that "technically" we're Northern NY up here.:lol Do they have this problem in all the states?:think

In Michigan they get a handy portable diagram! How lucky is that! And I doubt, say, Rhode Island has this problem. ;)

Hi and :welcome from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! Glad you decided to join us. You'll :heart this forum!

Hi and welcome==when I say south Its on Long Island--

But truthfully my hearts upstate--have a small old school house we go to

as much as possible Near Oneanta. Maybe to retire some day soon.

Hestoria

Wow! Nice to "see" another Upstater here! Welcome.

I'm 10 miles from beautiful :D Saratoga Springs, and I just read that you are in Albany, we're neighbors, practically!

Archived