Hello from Maine

ScrappyGirl

Thanks Faith for refering me here!

I'm a 28 yo from Maine. I love to scrapbook as well as crochet.

I have been trying to learn crochet for a few years, but got fustrated when my projects turned into duds. I got back into it Memorial Day Weekend, thanks to some helpful girls at work. I found out my problem was not doing any chains after turning the item. I also found someone who could read patterns and help me with that.

I finished a blanket for my 6 yo ds last week, and a poncho for my 4 yo dd on Tuesday morning.

I work the night shift at work, so this crocheting thing helps keep me awake. :P

Hi "K"

Hey, I'm at the opposite corner of the U.S.:hi

You will just love it here, it's very addicting. It's like one big happy family. Everyone is very helpful and it's fun to share all the different ideas everyone has. The learning process is never ending.

Hi and :welcome from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! Glad you decided to join us. You'll :heart this forum!

Welcome! I'm glad that you're back into crocheting...it has been such a pleasure for me and I especially enjoyed making things kids when they were little ones like yours. Have fun. :hook

Hi there,

Just wanted to say welcome to Crochetville. I am new too. Still browsing.

I have also organized a crochet for charity group recently. If you would like to , we would love for you to check us out at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HelpingHandsofTN/.

Hope to see you around the boards.

Betty

Hi,

I am new to Chrochetville, but am loving every minute spend here...

Welcome, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Betty in Tn

Do you love to crochet??? Do you love crocheting for charity???

We are a loving, caring group of people who put our hands to use making crocheted items to donate to hospitals, cancer clinics, nursing homes and needy families. If you would like to lend a helping hand for charity, come on by and check us out. We would love to have you.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HelpingHandsofTN/

I've been up to Story Land a few times. It's so pretty up there!

Yeah, it's gorgeous in the White Mountains. I used to live in Ashland...short jaunt to Lincoln. We used to go to Clark's Trading Post a lot. Now I'm in the Lakes Region...still pretty just not as cold come winter...lol! We're taking a trip to ME next month...taking my son to York Animal Kingdom.

Archived