Finished Two White Trees !! UPDATED: TODAY (pics on last page)

Angel55057

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I cant wait to see it! :cheer I have 5 made and am currently on the 6th one ( a baby blue one). Guess I didnt get a picture of the 5th one, and I already sold it. But here is four of them. Wish I could figure out how to take picture with out the flash, cuz they are so pretty all lit up!

November3087.jpg

I really want to make a white tree next. These are fun. My 11 year old is into ice skating so I think I'll decorate the white tree in blues with an ice skating theme. I'll plan a trip to the store towards the end of the week!

Did you finish your tree Scorpio? Are you going to post it when you are done? Cant wait to see it! I finished crocheting my baby blue one last night, i just have to put it together now today and then i will post a pic.

These trees are so beautiful that everyone is making. I wish I had the pattern but I could not find it anywhere. My grandson is in a wheel chair and would love to make one for his computer desk as well as other Christmas items just for him. I would appreciate any ideas. It is easy to find things for my grandaughter.

Found the pattern and have about a half row to go. Now have to wait til I get somewhere to buy the cones. No place in town to buy any.

Did you finish your tree Scorpio? Are you going to post it when you are done? Cant wait to see it! I finished crocheting my baby blue one last night, i just have to put it together now today and then i will post a pic.

Hi- No, I did not finish the green tree yet. I'll probably finish the last row by tomorrow night and put it together Wednesday night. Then I'll start right up on a white one because I have white yarn.

Maybe I'll go buy some baby blue over the weekend.

Yes- Pictures will come- definately!

The pattern is from crochet n more. Like I said, I kind of tweeked it a bit to make it fit a bigger cone. I have started the pink one, i will add that pic when im finished.

Here is the link for the pattern

http://www.crochetnmore.com/christmastree.htm

Oh My Goodness!! that is so beautiful pink christmas tree. I am crazy about pink color. I will make them. thank you for sharing this with me, I am so excited about this.

Thank you a million times:cheer

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your trees and where to find the pattern. My little sis is so tight on money she can't get a tree for her baby's first Christmas. :(

I'm going to surprise her with this in traditional green and self made ornaments. :yes

Thanks a whole bunch!

:hug

A friend of mine has been wanting a pink Christmas tree for ages, but she doesn't have room for it at her house. I think I'll make her one of these. Great work! And thanks for the inspiration!!

Hey Angel- I'm all finished stitching and weaving in my ends but when I went to put the tree together it didn't cover the foam base very well. I followed the original pattern - 12" cone, chain 101.

I'll try it again but will probably go get a smaller cone and save this cone for the next tree.

Picture coming soon!

Archived