Finished Two White Trees !! UPDATED: TODAY (pics on last page)

Angel55057

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found some LED lights, they are very small and the strings on them are alot smaller and thinner too, so they will work better on these trees. So far i have my two white trees, a pink one, purple one and yellow one, made up but not on the cones yet. I will post the pictures when finished. The purple one will be MN VIKINGS and the yelllow will be GREENBAY PACKER colors! lol

I made a green one but do not have the cone yet.. Someone said you can put them on a wine bottle etc. This would be nice for a white one and put lights on the inside of the bottle.. I don't have a way to take pictures but when it is finished I will try to take a picture with my web cam.

oh good idea! (Wine bottle), i do have a couple of them around here somewhere. I have one small cone left that i will make a smaller tree, but then maybe try the wine bottle. Wish my camera would show better details of the tree! oh well!

I haven't set a pic for a long time and I have a tree done and I wanted to share it because my husband even likes it:think wow. I can't remember how to post a pic. I have account with photbucket but I can't find out to add a new pic. Thanks for the help. I am going to work on more of these wonderful trees for my new office I will be getting before Christmas time. co workers are asking if I was going crochet christmas light also.:hugthanks again for sharing this wonderful tree.

OH MY GOSH! This is to cute! I love your trees!:ctree And thanks for the link, and for the great idea of making Team themed trees...this is going to be perfect! Just perfect for little gifts for my neighbors! Oh wow, sorry...I am very excited. I have been trying to think of something for my three girlfriends/neighbors, and this is inexpensive and CUTE!

Archived