Mrs

Bonnie

Hi have justed joined as I was so amzed at the wonderful work Ihave seen on this site.

About me: I am a houswife and I live in England. I do lots of crochet, machine embroidery and other crafts. I have 2 childred. My son whol lives in New Zealandd with his family and my Daughter who lives in England. I have been crocheting for many years and used to have a craft shop where I taught machine knitting, crochet, dressmaking and other crafts.Really looking forward to reading allthe messages and learning something new, you are never to old to do that.

Bonnie - England

Welcome to this place. :hug I have not been here long either but so far have found it very entertaining especially when you start reading some of the Off Topic stuff.

Where in NZ are your family? :think

I am in Hamilton. I also used to own a shop where I sold knitted and crocheted garments and also yarns, magazines and postal services among other things. We taught knitting and also had a lady who came to the shop after closing on Saturdays to teach us how to spin & dye yarn. Great fun.

Have fun.

Colleen:cheer :yay

Hi and:welcome to Crochetville from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! You will :heart it here!

Archived