Newbie from Louisiana

Hi! Just saying hello. I have only read a few posts thus far but everyone seems friendly.:)

Just as an intro, I have been crocheting 25+ years and still learning.

I am mother to two, my daughter is 19 and my son 15. They are/were both homeschooled. My husband works in the computer industry. I have recently had two novellas published in the Christian romantic fiction market so I guess I'm officially an author now. :clap

I love smilies. :cheerThis site has some of the cutest I've ever seen. I wish I could figure out a way to use them all. :lol

Thanks for having me here. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading the posts. I already recognize a few names from other places.

Have a wonderful, crochet-filled day!

Hi and :welcome to Crochetville! You'll love it here! I think lots of us think we have a "book" inside our head ... But you actually did something about it. Bravo!:clap

Thanks. I have many stories in my head. I was pleased that in this one I could combine my love of crochet with the romantic story line. I sent in another proposal where the heroine is a crochet teacher, but it has not been accepted/rejected yet. I really like the story, so I'm hoping it sells. I've already designed an afghan for it. :-)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! What a nice place. :-)

Thanks for the kind words about my web site as well. I am working on it right now in fact. Actually, I'm always working on it. LOL

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Sandie! Welcome to Crochetville!:welcomeIt's great to have you here:h5. I just logged on this morning and noticed your arrival.

Ladies, if you're a newbie to crochet like me, you've gotta check out her site!

:dog

Archived