A pattern-a-day calendar

Hi everyone,

My pattern was chosen for the Pattern-A-Day Calendar.

WooHoo!!!:clap:cheer:yay

It is the Blossom Headband and I believe Susan said it would be June 18 or 19th.

Congrats to everyone else who made it also.

Caseysmom,

Where can we get a pattern-a-day calendar for crocheting? I have one for quilting, and one for scrapbooking. I've never seen one for crocheting. I'll google it. But if you have any leads I'd appreciate it.

Congrats to everyone who made it! I can't wait.

Caseysmom,

Where can we get a pattern-a-day calendar for crocheting? I have one for quilting, and one for scrapbooking. I've never seen one for crocheting. I'll google it. But if you have any leads I'd appreciate it.

Same place she said before:

You can buy it at Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com

I found one at another book store 2 years ago but didn't find one at the same one last year. So last year I got one at Barns & Noble. Any big bookstore like that will have it. Boarders too.

Sometimes if you're lucky you can find it at Sams Club...but again, it will come out in October...People will start posting (if it's anything like last year) where they found their copy, esp if they find a super deal :D (IF you want older copies, good luck. try amazon.com etc, but the price will probably be higher than original retail, as they seem to sell out rather well. course, you could always put it on your wish list:P)

HTH

Thanks everyone! - I did find one on Amazon, but now I'll wait until the new 2009 calendar comes out. I put it on my wishlist on Amazon. That way I'll rememeber that I want it (and more importantly- my family will know I want it)! Can't wait for October!

Hi everyone,

My pattern was chosen for the Pattern-A-Day Calendar.

WooHoo!!!:clap:cheer:yay

It is the Blossom Headband and I believe Susan said it would be June 18 or 19th.

Congrats to everyone else who made it also.

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

congrats!!! I too love it when I win :D

Archived