June Charity Square-A-Long (June 13th-16th)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got 6 more squares to go to meet my 36 squares goal! How are you guys doing with yours today?! :crocheting

I've gotten 13 6X9 rectangles done so far. Gonna try to get at least 2-3 more done before the end of the day.

Yeaaaaaaaah, I see some of us have posted our totals already! Keep them coming! :cheer:hug:manyheart

I JUST finished my last squares for my goal of 36! I don't think I'll piece them together tonight, though I have all of the others pieced together for the other three Hospice lapghans. I'll have more time next week after our daughter's baby shower to work on those! :yes

I can't wait to see what our GRAND TOTAL will be for this round! :cheer:yay:clap

I made a total of 108 3" squares (which will get joined into 3 preemie afghans) and also 3 18" square preemie afghans not made out of little squares. :hook

I've gotten 13 6X9 rectangles done so far. Gonna try to get at least 2-3 more done before the end of the day.

Well, it would appear that I can't count once I run out of fingers! :blush I got 12 (not 13) 6X9 rectangles done for the Handmade Afghans Project. I'm gonna add these to the eight I'd already done and mail out twenty rectangles this week. :)

Hello! Here are the individual totals for this round . . .

jammerholly – 12 squares

hseger – 6 squares

stargazingirly – 6 squares, 1 lapghan

CrossB4Me – 2 caps

LavenderBear – 36 squares

Cherri – 8 hats

jadyn05 – 19 squares

pineknott – 6 squares

busy-bee-lmt – 108 squares, 3 preemie afghans

Super_Granny – 4 squares

KellyA – ?

Dorothysgirls – 4 squares, 39 circles of hope

GrandmotherTurtle - ?

Our GRAND TOTALS are . . .

201 Squares, 10 Caps/Hats, 39 Circles of Hope, 1 Lapghan, and 3 Preemie Afghans

WTG, everyone!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are pictures of what my squares became. The 108 squares made up 3 preemie afghans that resemble the flag. The four large squares were all like the second picture although the borders were a little different on each one.

DCP_1426.jpgDCP_1425.jpg

Here are pictures of what my squares became. The 108 squares made up 3 preemie afghans that resemble the flag. The four large squares were all like the second picture although the borders were a little different on each one.

DCP_1426.jpgDCP_1425.jpg

They're so pretty! I love the little flags. Great job!!!!!:hug

• 2 weeks later...

NICE pics!!!

Our next round starts this Friday (18th - three more days), so get your hooks, scissors, and yarn ready to go! :yay

I'm going to go start the July thread so sign ups can begin tonight!

Archived