Baby Jude's comfortghan finished~*THANK Y'ALL!*

Titus2woman

I read your post last night and went in a whipped up a baby blue and white 12" square. Please PM me an address where to send it when you all are ready if you want it! :)

Colleen

I have sent you me address:hug

I have a blue square ready and waiting. Just let me know where to send it! :hug

you have me address now:hug

Sandi, we are all happy to help. It's a joy to pitch in with things like this.

Off to make my blue square... Mary

mary i have sent you my address:hug

I am always hesitant to volunteer to contribute anything because DH smokes and we have dogs. Some people are allergic or find the smell offensive. However, I would be happy to contribute a square if those things wouldn't be a problem. I can wash the square too before I send it. Let me know!

Hugs and prayers for your friend and her baby.:hug

this is not a problem for me I have had squares come to me before with smoke smell I can wash it:manyheart

I can whip up a blue square tonight.

Joyce

Joyce do you still have my address?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sissie

I'm having just a terrible time tonight with crocheting so, I'm taking tonight off. My plan, right now, is to have it finished to be mailed on Friday, which is my day off and i have to mail something else too. I'd get it out sooner, but the way things are going for me, it's just making me angry and I only want good thoughts while I work on this square.

And, I do have your address. I have too much to send you the next couple months to lose it :eek:manyheart

Joyce

yes we are sending to sissie:clap

all blues

12" squares we will need 20 of them

I would think as quick as we can

:hug

joyce is it your hands that are bothering you are just your mind? I know I have had a bad day today myself I have felt panicy all Day like Dome is hanging over my head:(

hope you feel better tomorrow:hug

joyce is it your hands that are bothering you are just your mind? I know I have had a bad day today myself I have felt panicy all Day like Dome is hanging over my head:(

hope you feel better tomorrow:hug

It's my mind. I'm very frustrated about something work-related and I just can't and can't function. I think it'll be better by late tomorrow, possibly Thursday.

Thanks

Joyce

Sissie, I hope it's not this big project hanging over your head! My square should go out probably Friday too. *THANK Y'ALL!* I am still in awe of your kindesses! (((((HUGS)))) sandi

Do we know if we have enough squares? If not, i can do two! Let me know

Joyce

We don't have enough yet~we need fourteen more Sissie said. My vision though is to have twenty tags from different people thinking of baby Jude, but we'll see what happens! *THANK YOU!* for being so willing! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Well, I ship along my one and if you need more after, I'll be more than willing. Trying to find my tags now.

Joyce

I have one periwinkle blue done,

Sissie,I need your address,thanks

You have it now and i will be looking for your square:)

It's my mind. I'm very frustrated about something work-related and I just can't and can't function. I think it'll be better by late tomorrow, possibly Thursday.

Thanks

Joyce

oh no! you aren't going to go postal on us are you:)) what type of work do you do again? I cant remember:(

Sissie, I hope it's not this big project hanging over your head! My square should go out probably Friday too. *THANK Y'ALL!* I am still in awe of your kindesses! (((((HUGS)))) sandi
oh no if anything this will help! crocheting keep my mind in one place so i do not go wondering off so to speck:))

We don't have enough yet~we need fourteen more Sissie said. My vision though is to have twenty tags from different people thinking of baby Jude, but we'll see what happens! I got that idea from Share a Square, http://thiseclecticlife.com/shareasquare/

*THANK YOU!* for being so willing! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

make that 9 more now:clap Should I give you a list of the ones that have promised to send?

Well, I ship along my one and if you need more after, I'll be more than willing. Trying to find my tags now.

Joyce

Thanks Joyce i will let you know what it gets here:hug

Packed up and ready to mail!

Colleen

Thanks colleen will let you know when it gets here:hug

I can make one too. I am sending Sissie some stuff this week anyhow. But I can't make it tonight. I am too tired from yesterday & my sons surgery.
that would be great Jess! now you get some rest:hug

oh no! you aren't going to go postal on us are you:)) what type of work do you do again? I cant remember:(

No, no fear of me going postal. I am a journalist and something hasn't been coming together right for me. UNTIL today!! :clap:cheer I'm all better so far, let's keep our fingers crossed

Joyce

Titus2woman,

That share a square project was great,I remember you were a big supporter of that.

I did finish up a second square,if the goal is met, Sissie can use the other square for her seniors project.Linda

My square is done! I need to weave in the ends, and it's NOT perfect, but it was made with LOVE!

I don't think I need a list of names~is that bad? I hope y'all know I am appreciating y'all SOOO VERY MUCH! Just keep me posted on how many squares are needed, and I'll update the subject line. Sissie, yer THE BEST! (((((HUGS))))) sandi~*THANKING ALL OF YOU!*

Jessicagil~how's your son doing?

Titus2woman he is doing better. He keeps forgetting to rinse his mouth out (and so do I). His stitches look all nasty but they are disolving. It wore me out just being there waiting for them. They told me the weong time so I got there 2 hours early. Then they where 3 or 4 hours late getting to him after his time. But it is all done.

I'm glad to hear he's doing okay~NO FUN!

Erin called me today and shared that she's started a journal of Jude's journey at Caring Bridge, so you can go and read up on this little sweetie here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jude2 . I'll add it to the first post as well! (((((HUGS))))) sandi~my square might make it out tomorrow!!!!

Archived