Baby Jude's comfortghan finished~*THANK Y'ALL!*

Titus2woman

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome home Sissie!!! Are you missing that grandbaby yet, lol! Guess what? Looks like I'm gonna be a grammy again too come around the end of Feb/beginning of Mar!:cheer DS and DIL told be last week! She just did the home test. Can't get into the doctor's until the end of this month.

Julee, beautiful square! Know, where's that pattern!!! LOL!

:hug

I was up working on the pattern till 2:00 am this morning and nearly got a brain ache. Just got on the computer to start typing it up. This one is definantly the most difficult pattern I've ever written. Doesn't look like it but it is. Can't wait to get it done though.

Take care ya'll and thanks!! Can't wait to see the finished 'ghan.

Julee

Welcome home Sissie!!! Are you missing that grandbaby yet, lol! Guess what? Looks like I'm gonna be a grammy again too come around the end of Feb/beginning of Mar!:cheer DS and DIL told be last week!

:hug

how many will this make? and congrats:cheer:cheer

yes I am already missing him but boy is it good to be home where it is quite:lol

windy isn't doing good her incision (spelling?) as become infected and she was in the ER last night. they had to reopen where they had cut her and now if the meds do not work by thursday they will have to in and cut the abses :(

Lord she has sure had a rough year! she was sick most of her preg. and now this :( I know she is due good days soon so she will be able to enjoy her new baby and feel good again:)

Ok ladies it is finished and going in the mail today:cheer:cheer

here is the link to the picture and so sorry that the pic is not that good. for some reason I can never take good pictures:(

Baby Jude

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this comfortghan:manyheart

Sandi I didn't tell her it was coming from you as you asked. I put a cared in with it wishing the family well and let her know that it was made with love from a dear friend and ladies at crochetville:)

Do you ever see her? if so maybe you can get us a good picture of her and the comfortghan:)

I guess my squares did not get to you in time. So sorry about this. I had a hard time finding a post office on vacation as we were in the mountains and didn't get into town much.

OH Sissie! It's GORGEOUS! *THANK YOU!* to ALL of you!!!!! WOOHOOO!

Kathy, please don't fret! I know how things can get, and if you did mail it I'm sure it will still bless some of the other charity projects Sissie has been working on! So all is not lost, and YOU are still a *blessing*!

Sadly, I don't have a digital camera! I am hoping to get together with Jude's Mom though. She used to be my neighbor and I consider her a very close friend. They have moved to the country and I don't have a vehicle here during the day, so we don't see each other like we used to. Now that they're home I'm sure it's been pretty busy with Jude's schedule as he heals. I'll let y'all know! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

:clap Great job Sissie! :cheer

Sorry to hear about your daughter having trouble with her incision. Hope it heals quickly and without more trouble! To answer your question about grandbabies, this will make #3 for me!

morning everyone, Just wanted to let you all know that I checked my DC# this morning and the comfortghan was delivered yesterday:clap:clap

so she has received it:manyheart

Thank you for allowing me to help:hug

I guess my squares did not get to you in time. So sorry about this. I had a hard time finding a post office on vacation as we were in the mountains and didn't get into town much.

Kathy i received your squares today. sorry they were to late to help with baby Jude's:(

would you be ok if I used them in one of the lapghans I am making for the seniors for christmas? or would you like for me to return them to you for something you might be working on?

thank you so much for offering and tring to get your squares here on time:manyheart

Did you enjoy your Vacation?

OH that's COOL! I talked to Jude's Dad last week, and it's been really crazy so they're not up for company. I can certainly understand that! Keep them in prayer as they raise their family and potty train a toddler and Jude's feeding tube continually clogs. HOW EXCITING that they got the 'ghan~WOOHOOO! *THANK Y'ALL!* (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Sissie: Please use them for the blankets you are making for the seniors. I have joined in the Olymics to make you 2 lapghans during that time period. Vacation was great. Now just getting ready for DH to go away to Afghanistan in a couple of weeks. This is very sad for me as the time is getting nearer of when he leaves.

Sissie: Please use them for the blankets you are making for the seniors. I have joined in the Olymics to make you 2 lapghans during that time period. Vacation was great. Now just getting ready for DH to go away to Afghanistan in a couple of weeks. This is very sad for me as the time is getting nearer of when he leaves.

thank you for the squares:manyheart

great to have you in for the challenge:cheer:cheer

I am so sorry to hear your hubby is heading over to Afghanistan:( how long will he be gone?

I will keep him in my prayers

Archived