My new Zen Happy Place!!

WOW! I love how organized you are! My DH would flip if I suggested putting all my yarn (about 1/10 what you have) in the living room! LOL. Mine's wherever I can fit it in the bedroom, hidden away.

When I was shopping for a house I told the realtor that he had to look for one with 3 bedrooms. One for me, one for my son and one for my crafting. I'm sure he thought I was a nut!

I just love that organization. I noticed you have your pattern books all neatly organized as well. Great job! I bet it's a pleasure to go in there and crochet.

Wow! You have a lot of yarn. I don't even have 1/5 of that! LOL We are about to move [hopefully] and when we do I hope to have a craft room. I've always wanted one.

Dorothy.....that looks great! Isn't it fun to be able to see all you have?

No my question.....

First picture, 2nd row from bottom on the right.....what kind of yarn is that multicolor? It looks gorgeous....like a rainbow!

I must be having a air head moment but the verigated yarns in the pics are:

Pink, yellow, purple, blue,green that is Red Heart starbrights (was discontinued)

yellow, green, purple, and white. is I love this yarn in spirngtine ombre

purple pink and blue is Red heart dumping print

did I get it?

Thank you ladies for the nice comments! I don't get lonely in my craft room as my 4 year old twins think they have to be out there all the time! It is wonderful to be able to share all my stuff with them. Each has their own set of plastic hooks and knitting kneedles and a ball of yarn that they play with. They are truly wonderful kids and the 12 year old has a set of both as well all my kids are of the crafty varitey. I have passed my addiction on to them Hubby is great with it he says "As long as you have them doing stuff like this I will spend as much money as I need to to keep every one happy and not out on the streets doing bad stuff" He is a great and wise man (I actually believe that)!! :hook

I love it!! Where did you get the crates for your shelf/bins? That's such a great system, I'd love to try to do something like that but have no idea where to get wire bins like those. I'm very jealous of your yarn store! Such a cozy, fun place to hang out! You lucky woman, you! :clap

I bought the crates at bed bath and beyond. their are four in a box for $14.99. I have 11 boxes and could use a couple more boxes of them. When you put them together I suggest using a rubber hammer to tap the plastic snap pieces on. You can also order them at Walmart, target, or kmart online I think they are a couple of dollars cheaper but by the time you pay for shipping it isn't worth it they are kind of heavy!:devil

Archived