Cat Mat

LittleJadeFrog

After seeing this post. I ran over to Ebay and found me a copy of the book. Here is my version of the cat rug. I didn't make the face because his bowls wil sit over it any way. I uses 2 strands ww and it came out much smaller than a rug.

th_P1010065.jpg th_P1010066.jpg

I love your cat mat. What is the title of the book? I need to make a mat (or two) for my little cats. They are both somewhat messy eaters.

Great job on your mat, it looks awesome.

I hopped over to ebay and got this pattern after seeing it here too! I made one and mine is finished and in my son's room but I ain't posting a pic of it. It didn't come out as pretty as everyone else's did. I sewed on the ears lopsided and they came out funky shaped. The embroidery on the face was impossible for me. I may make another one for the cats' bowls, with no face like yours. Practice, practice, practice and I'll get it right! :hook Yours is very beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
I hopped over to ebay and got this pattern after seeing it here too! I made one and mine is finished and in my son's room but I ain't posting a pic of it. It didn't come out as pretty as everyone else's did. I sewed on the ears lopsided and they came out funky shaped. The embroidery on the face was impossible for me. I may make another one for the cats' bowls, with no face like yours. Practice, practice, practice and I'll get it right! :hook Yours is very beautiful.

Thanks for the compliment. I plan 2 make 2 more. I just got a 4 year old Siamese. So I am going to make bigger ones for the cats "favorite" places. I was fun to make. I'm not sure about the face either. :D

very cute.. Do they have a dog pattern.. Just curious??

They don't. I have that book too. In the crochet a day calendar they have a doggy mat that is a bone. It's either in the 2007 or 2008 issue.

Archived