Does anyone want to say hello

shbachan

Hello ladies, I am 40, have been crocheting since I was ten. My dad taught me. I have been looking through the forum posts and it seems you are all in America. I am so envious of you all because I watch more american documentaries than anything else. I would love to visit one my aunt one day, she lives in Port Orange, Florida. My favourite at the momemt is "Little People, Big World".

I also make patchwork quilts (when I have the time) and my inspiration comes from many american patterns and books.

I live in a very noisy, busy area 15 miles from central London in England and am surrounded by houses and flats. I love my house but often dream of living in a rural area. I often have dreams of sitting on a veranda (with my crochet or knitting) listening to the birds and drinking a cuppa.

I hope one of you likes to have a natter about hobbies.

Love Susan

Hi Susan, A big welcome from Canada !

Do you watch Coronation Street over there when you are crocheting ?

Have lots of fun here, there is always something new to learn and lots of friendly

people.

Sharon

:yaywelcome it is nice to meet you.I live in ny i'm 49 no kids I love crocheting and do crossstitch.I amd sure you will like it here the people are so kind and helpful.Hope to meet you along the way .Nice to meet you again .Theresa:ghug

Hello to all you wonderful ladies who replied. I cant believe you are spread so far across america, and even someone in Australia!

I'm sorry to say, I dont watch the "soaps". I watch a programme called "house" and I use to watch "Greys Anatomy" and "Ugly Betty" but I find them so repetitive. Coronation Street was really good years ago but its "who sleeps with who" and I just find it boring. Eastenders is a big soap opera here, but again, that got ridiculous and doesnt portray real eastend life. If anyone has got any questions about being a Londoner, just ask, I wont be offended.

Its lovely and warm here today, so am going to go into my pokey little garden. I bet your gardens are bigger than 35 feet long and 18 feet wide.

Love, Susan

Archived