Does anyone want to say hello

shbachan

hi susan, welcome to the ville. iam from thornto, colorado.the ladies and men are great here.:cheer:yay:hook

Welcome from San Diego, California. My father taught me how to sew, cook, make a chain with rope and another craft (I don't know what it is called) winding string and yarn around nails on a frame and tying and cutting to make a cover that is pom poms. He also taught me the joy of reading. Im glad that your dad taught you this wonderful craft.

Hi Susan- hope you enjoy Crochetville as much as I do. I am also from the UK. My biggest love is crochet- cant knit nor sew. Would LOVE to be able to make patchwork quilts - my SIL makes them and they are fabulous. If you ever get that veranda would love to join you for a cuppa!

Welcome, Susan to the friendliest, most helpful spot on the web! It's easy to feel comfortable here, you'll love it.

I'm a dad who crochets, and have taught some of my children to crochet as well.

All of our yards aren't big, mine is about the same size as yours.

I've been to England once - on business to Redditch Needles, a crochet hook and knitting needle manufacturer. I couldn't find any mention of them on the web - possibly they're out of business. Maybe my visit wasn't as productive as it could have been. :think:wink

I was fortunate enough to be able to take a tour around London while I was there and enjoyed it immensely.

Hi Susan, Welcome from Northern California.

I have a friend who used to live here, and moved back to her native Redding England. I went to visit her once and LOVED your country. I can picture your street with the flats and beautiful yards -- the tales of the beautiful English Gardens are all true! They may be small, but they are the loveliest I've ever seen!

Go put on the kettle -- I'm ready for a cup of PG TIps! (ohhhhhhh I need to go visit again!)

Archived